Wonderwall by Oasis

Thank you Roger for your so kind words ! I have a lot of fun doing everything. I thought to share some of my life with my JG friends with this vidéo. Very glad you appréciated. Roger, I read your personal note and I can hardly imagine the courage, the wisdom you developed (My mother language is not english so I will have to read it a few times to understand everything…). Take good care my friend and keep on strumming.

L.

1 Like

Thank you Stefan for your kind words. I truely appreciate :pray:

1 Like

Thank you David for listening and for your kind words :pray:

Thank you Adrian :pray:

Thank you James for your nice words :pray:

Thank you Mark for listening, for your kind words and for your enthousiasm :pray:

Thank you Matt for your kind words ! It’s nice to think somebody on the other side of the planet, in the warm, listen and watch the vidéo. Thanks again Matt and take good care :pray:

Thank you Gordon :pray:

Thank you Nicole. Your very nice words and your enthousiasm touch me very much. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

A bit late to the party Luc, I think it sounds just great!! Great Rhythm and…as always your production knowledge and skills make it very enjoyable to watch too! Lovely landscape but…:cold_face: thanks god the spring is starting blooming over here :blush::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thank you Silvia for your kind word. Appreciate. :pray: :pray: :pray: