Wonderwall by Oasis

Hi everybody ! Here is my 6e AVOYP. When I saw Jeff Reids (@SDKissFan) AVOYP showing us the beautiful February Californian weather, I thought to include in my next AVOYP our Quebec February weather…. Not so nice, warm and sunny… :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

So, this is Wonderwall by Oasis. I took the tracks on Karaoke-version.com and took out the acoustic rhythm guitar, the bass and the piano to replace them.

Thank you Jeff for giving me the weather video idea.

Thanks for listening. Have a great day.

13 Likes

That was brilliant Luc. Absolutely loved the video and your playing. Really well put together!

1 Like

Very cool, Luc! All the parts you did sounded great, and nicely edited into the video. I’m always impressed by how many really talented “amateurs” we have here in the Justin Community.

I noticed your sitting position changes - sometimes “classical with strap”, sometimes casual. Do you choose based on whatever feels most comfortable for the part?

March has been teasing us here in Nova Scotia with some spring like weather. But I know we are just being set up for a sucker punch snowstorm…any day now.! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really great cover! Pleasantly surprised by the little keyboard part in the end. Love the video editing and the mix too, great job.

1 Like

I loved the videography and cover. Great job! That’s something I need to do more of too. I’m glad I inspired you though. I saw oasis in concert many years ago in Germany. That song is still great.

Jeff

1 Like

Hi Luc,
Wow again :sunglasses: :clap: :man_bowing:
I keep saying it to you…also great all those videos you make…it’s more than half the fun of watching videos for me :clap: :sunglasses: :clap: :star_struck:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Luc, that was brilliant. Great production and a great selection of instruments for you to be playing in there. Loved the video too.

1 Like

A well done production, Luc … your playing, the mix, and video.

Bravo.

1 Like

Great job you really played it well!

1 Like

Excellent production Luc. I enjoyed that very much. Very well played and mixed.

@Notter just in case you miss this post, one I’m sure you’ll appreciate very much

1 Like

Thanks for the tag James @Socio

Luc that was terrific and super impressive with the video mixing and multi instruments!! Enjoyed that immensely :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Very cool Luc. Looks a little cold compared to where I am in Sydney at present.

1 Like

A clever production Luc. Well done.

1 Like

Hello Luc, that was - again - a very impressive production :clap: :+1: :star_struck:.
Well played and mixed together.
I also like the idea of your video arrangement, incorporating the crusty sound of the frozen snow :snowflake: .
Really well done. Thanks a lot for sharing :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Thank you Eddie for listening and for your nice comments !

1 Like

Thank you Tom for your nice word. Thank you for the “talented”… I feel learning a music instrument at 64 is much slower than at 14… A long ride in a slow machine… So the positive feed-backs are encouraging.

Effectively, I try different holding positionning. Wich one helps me to have a more natural left hand position and a good back position. I’m tall, 2 meters tall (6’7’'), so when playing with no strap, I often feel my back is “round”, kind of falling on the guitar. Exploration.

I think we just had the snow fall you where talking about. Hope it’s the last one for this season…

Looking at the back yard and dreaming about next summer, the swimming pool, the BBQ, …

Thanks again. Have a good day

1 Like

LOL - that’s a good one…consider it stolen!

I’m 64, and know exactly what you mean. But when I was younger, I tried to rush the process…because of ignorance and impatience…and that didn’t work…at all. It’s only with Justin’s instruction and accepting how long things actually take that I’ve gotten on the right path.

Slow and steady wins the race.

PS We got lucky, and dodged the worst of the storm. But will get some more in the next couple of weeks, probably.

1 Like

Thank you Alexis ! I thought if there is a piano part I can play… Ad a little something. Thank you!

:joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face: :grinning:keep on shoveling :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face: :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Jeff ! Thank you for your kind words ! Gives me energy. Lucky guy you saw that band live. Great! I didn’t know them before few weeks ago by learning this song. I explored their production. They sound great. Must have been a great show. Thank’s again Jeff. Take care.