World record! Video is uploaded! So excited being part of it šŸ¤©

Excellent!
Now come on, Enter Sandman isnā€™t that difficult :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
ROCK AND ROLL :metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Herzlichen GlĆ¼ckwunsch! :smiley:
I think we should make an exception here and allow double posting, so you can have an additional thread in the collaboration/band category. There wonā€™t be a bigger one! :rofl:

2 Likes

Herzlichen GlĆ¼ckwunsch! Genial, dass das geklappt hat! :star_struck: :partying_face:

Really nice to take part in such an event and now holding a world record - how cool is that? Wow! I guess, this was an exciting journey with lots to learn, but even more things to enjoy! For sure, it will be an everlasting memory! :smiley:

1 Like

What an amazing experience, sounds like a whole lot of fun!

1 Like

Oh Wow!!! This is so cool!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
Good on you @NicoleKKB for getting involved and great choice of song they chose too! :metal: :joy:
Dying to see the recording! What an experience it mustā€™ve been! :guitar: :smiley:
Awesome!! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Seems like great fun!!
So many people, the vibe must have been great!
Congratulations Nicole!!

1 Like

Well done Nicole, youā€™re now a world record holder! Looking forward to the video clip.

1 Like

what a great experience, and good reason to by a new guitar. playing with all those people and getting a world record. Congratulations :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Congratulations! That sound so fun!

This reminds me, once, when I was a teenager, I went to a large, outdoor music festival such as this. They were also attempting to set a world record, but it was for the largest ā€œhacky sackā€ circle. I donā€™t know if you are familiar with the game of hacky sack, but itā€™s a little bag full ofā€¦ beans? And people kick it to one another, and try to keep the bag in the air. So, I suppose it made sense as an activity at a music festival. lol. There were many hippies there, and hacky sack seemed to be most popular within hippy culture.

1 Like

Wonderful experience, one to remember. :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi Nicole, Iā€™m late to the party a lot already has been saidā€¦ . Congrats on this superduper success! What a story! The Donauinselfest by itself must be a great event but participating in such a cool challenge must have been breathtaking! Iā€™m sure you had a great time there! Canā€™t wait to see the video! These are moments youā€™ll never forget and it has been recorded! Da Wahnsinn! Zwicktā€™s mi, I glaubā€™ I dram :joy:.

1 Like

Hi Nicoleā€¦
partying_face

1 Like

Congratulations Nicole on being part of something so amazing!

1 Like

Nicole that must have been soo exciting! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Looking foward for the recording :guitar::sunglasses::blush:

1 Like

@DarrellW @TheMadman_tobyjenner @brianlarsen @Lisa_S @Mari63 @nzmetal @Lefteris @prbushe @philsmith @SocratesDiedTrolling

I thank you all very, very much for your kind replies :hugs:. By sharing yesterdays event with you makes the great feeling last even longer :smiley:.

The video will be uploaded on YT by the end of the week. Iā€™ll post the link as soon as itā€™s available :blush:.

6 Likes

@Malz @Helen0609 @roger_holland @Eddie_09 @SILVIA

Hello my dear guitar friends,
thanks so much for sharing the joy with me :hugs:.

While my family is quite happy that the event is over, so that they donā€™t have to hear me practicing this song again and again (I didnā€™t want to wear headphones all the time :grin:), itā€™s such a pleasure to share this once-in-a-lifetime experience with you :blush:.

Iā€™ll post the link as soon as the video is uploaded on YT :smiley:.

3 Likes

Amazing Nicole, well done for being a part of a World Record!
How long did the sound check take? :grinning::wink:

1 Like

Congrats Nicole!!
Not many have the bragging rights that they are a world record holder!! But you have!! :partying_face::clap:

1 Like

@Notter @tRONd
Thank you, Mark and Trond, for celebrating this extraordinary experience :partying_face::star_struck:.

There were more than 100 mics installed and a technical supervisor gave us some instructions. But tbh I wasnā€™t even able to tune my guitar completely. It was extremly loud around me and my tuner seemed to be confused which vibration was relevant :joy:. Some players brought huge Marshall amps to the event :astonished:.
But Iā€™m optimistic that the sound engineer will make the best out of all that :grin:.

:joy::joy::joy: So, thatā€™s now the story of my life, I will tell people over and over again :rofl::joy::rofl:.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s so awesome Nicole. I especially loved all the barriers you had to overcome to get there. Metallica is not easy to master. I live enter sandman too. Thatā€™s an all time classic from1992. Bravo to the record breaker!

Jeff

2 Likes