You know you are obsessed about playing guitar, if

your son moves back to your house, together with his girlfriend, to bridge a time gap before moving to a new apartment, your music room and the whole house became a storage for your sons household goods, you have an ironing board touching your neck while practicing and you are totally relaxed as long as there is those two m2 left to pick up your guitar :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Youā€™re obsessed when you tell your son: ā€œSorry, you canā€™t move back. Your space has goneā€ :rofl:

4 Likes

@brianlarsen :joy: Should have done that :see_no_evil: They have captured the whole house. Am I a bad mom?

1 Like

Been there, done that one and got the badge but in our case ā€˜a few weeksā€™ turned into 14 months and it was purgatory!!! At the end of it all he was told that if his situation ever occurred again to start looking for digs elsewhere, our house isnā€™t a guest house where you are waited on, and that it was definitely never going to happen again!

2 Likes

Only if you stop practicing. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:joy: OMG - that sounds dramatic. Hopefully in our case it should be only a very short period and we have a good atmosphere yet, though first date of moving to the new apt. was already postponedā€¦:see_no_evil:

1 Like

ā€¦and thatā€™s how it startsā€¦ :rofl:

ā€¦Ifā€¦If your partner says ā€œhello and how are you doing Justinā€ for ā€¦very long (and often)ā€¦ early in the morning and often late in the afternoonā€¦ :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@roger_holland :rofl:ā€¦if you say: ā€œSee you soon for moreā€ to your wife, when you leave the house, there might be a problem with overdoing it.

1 Like

:joy: :rofl:
Glad I actually swallow my tea 5 seconds before I read thisā€¦this is a very good joke :rofl:,ā€¦
luckily itā€™s still not that bad here at home :sweat_smile:

1 Like