Young And Beautiful - Lana Del Ray (cover)

Hi, this is my first time sharing on the JustinGuitar Community.

I just completed Beginner - Grade 2 and am working on consolidation.
Here is a recording of myself (guitar) and girlfriend (singer). Please give us some feedback!

11 Likes

Hi Mukund,
Congratulations on your first recording…you both did a great job, nice calm strumming (gently touching the strings) on the guitar and clean chords played at a tight tempo…applause for you and absolutely something you should be proud of :partying_face: :sunglasses: :clap:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Very nicely played and sung, both of you did a great job of it - you should both be very pleased with your efforts!

1 Like

Welcome Mukund :smiling_face: You and your girlfriend have captured the mood of this song so well. Very nice.

1 Like

Congratulations on your first AVOYP posting Mukund.

That was pretty sweet. Great playing and the singing was very nice.

1 Like

Great first AOVYP. Clean chords, clean strumming and tight on the tempo. Great vocals from your girlfriend as well. Don’t know the song but it made for a pleasant start to the day. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats on your first AVoYP. The two of you can be proud of that and I look forward to the next one.

1 Like

That was a wonderful first AVOYP. Great strumming and vocals!

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the kind words! I’m feeling much less nervous about posting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Mukund, very good first post. You and your gf must be very happy with it.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Bravo, Mukund, fine playing on your first recording, it sounded great.

Pass on compliments to Tiffany for her vocal.

I can imagine you two playing Fleetwood Mac songs.

1 Like

That was excellent!! You just reminded me how I like this song with lyrics that reach the soul. You and your girlfriend inspired me to learn this song as well for my fire camp repertoire. However, I will have to do the singing myself :sweat_smile:.

If my ears don’t deceive me, the strum pattern is the old faithful? Suits the song perfectly