Your favourite song

Great choice only if you are talking here about unplugged version :grin:

1 Like

@adi_mrok
Yeah. The Unplugged version of the Black is the one im talking about :grin: that is for me 100% perfect song that give me chills every time… 99,9% for me is AIC down in a hole unplugged. Also give me the chills. But that one is so sad that i have to put it just under Black :grin:

1 Like

Yep seems you have a very good taste in music I can fully work with your choices :grin:

1 Like

@adi_mrok
Hehehe. Its a no brainer and not very original though :grin: guess i like the grunge bands and that era cause that was the time i grew up and become interrested in music.

1 Like

Have you played “Black” using the JustinGuitar app? The timing seems off to me. It seems like it wants me to play many of the chords too late. I finally stopped using the visual cues for timing and used my ear instead:

I have. And i could not get it to work either :rofl: not even close.
But, its a fairly easy song, so after printing it out on paper it was much easier. But yeah. Agree with you.

1 Like

Perhaps the “right” answer to this question should be: The Love Theme by Marvin Hamlisch from the soundtrack for Sophie’s Choice :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes