Your Ultimate Guide to Reverb

Learn all about Reverb and its different types: Spring, Pre-Delay, Hall... all of them! Understand when and how to use each one and the best option for you.

View the full lesson at Your Ultimate Guide to Reverb | JustinGuitar

1 Like

This is one of the best reverb breakdowns I’ve encountered thanks Justin! Loving the series on tone and gear, can’t wait for the one on delay effects! Lovin’ the deep dive format too, no need to hurry :smiley:

I’ve been relying on the built-in reverb on my Fender Frontman App, but only now I see what’s really out there in term of possibilities! I’m a sucker for mini pedals, so I’m considering getting the TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 Mini / HOF reverb. Curious if anyone has experience with this or the classic model.

1 Like

Yesterday I got a Fender Hammertone reverb pedal. I think this video was made before the Hammertone series was available. The reverb pedal is reasonably priced and sounds great. I can recommend them.

1 Like

Reverb is what makes a good acoustic guitar recording incredible. I do not understand the importance of pedals (guitar tone in general) until I learn about plugins. Good mixing techniques are what I strive to learn more about, so that people would want to listen to the beautiful guitar piece, over and over.

Great video length and depth. Liked hearing the different pedals, also liked your passion for reverb :slight_smile:

I think it’s time for a Justin review of the Boss RV200!

1 Like

How can i understand what type of reverb is built in my amp? I Have a Fender Deluxe III.

As far as I can see, Fender don’t make a “Deluxe iii”.

They do make a “Hot Rod Deluxe iii” so I will assume it is that.

Googling the amp gives the specs on Fender’s website, as well as many retailers.

It is a spring reverb.

If it’s an analogue Fender amp with built in reverb, it’s pretty much always going to be a spring reverb.

Cheers,

Keith

2 Likes