100 Topics šŸ˜®

Worth every second to listen!!! :star_struck: :partying_face: :notes:

1 Like

@jkahn Cheers mate
Itā€™s good to see a whole new cohort of JG enthusiasts pitching in and keeping the show on the road :smiley:

I beg your pardon?!? :open_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Regarding advice on directionā€¦ always appreciated. However, I find it hard to even follow my own advice :roll_eyes:
With summer holidays over, Tor going back to school and heading into autumn, Iā€™m enjoying the idea of a ā€˜blank canvasā€™ or as Chuck Berry might sing No particular place to go :sunglasses:

@pkboo3 Thanks Pam :smiley:
I find if you can come up with a good catchy chorus, itā€™s worth keeping and repeating.
If itā€™s nothing special, itā€™s worth trying to add spice by variations in words/meaning.
Toby belongs to one of the thick-skinned cohort that you donā€™t have to worry too much about teasingā€¦ :wink:

@Helen0609 Vielen Dank, Andrea
Appreciate the listen and comment :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice Brian, Trio working very nicely in the background there?
:clap:

1 Like

It would be rude to sing about it and not even use it :laughing:

I posted on the old forum but see you as old furniture as wellā€¦ :joy:

Really but I can still poke a bit but you should take it as a compliment ā€¦

And at this point I still havenā€™t listened to your song (Listening only this afternoon or tomorrow I think, boxes are " offline" for a while) I just hope you put in a little bit of effort 'cause you know I have no qualms putting you on the grill

Very funny @Richard_close2u ā€¦ :sunglasses:

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Bad Brian Bad Brian ā€¦
it would almost give me nightmares ā€¦ you are at a party telling what you do for hours a day and hanging out, someone picks up a guitar and ā€¦ SILENCE :see_no_evil:

Oh yes, you already deserve the like for the music lyrics and the threadā€¦

See you later :grinning:

3 Likes

This must be the record for the most comments made by someone who has not listened to the song :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You make a very good point, Rogier-
Which one of my obscure, cheerful songs that everyone can join in with do you think I should start with? :thinking:

2 Likes

letā€™s see how long I can (have to) stretch it :rofl:, and there is always a risk that because it has already been read you will also forget it ā€¦ just like listening to a song giving a like and thinking ā€˜leave a comment laterā€™ That last one wonā€™t be my first time :person_facepalming: and when i find out after weeks I let it go because there is way to much bumping IMO

Duhā€¦

Well, I personally think that when it comes to one or two songs it is not necessary to play a sing-along at allā€¦ They mostly better shut up and listen and clap in admiration afterwards :smile:
So then you have quite a large assortment to choose from :sunglasses:, and a standard sing-along if you really want it and the other people sing along ā€¦ you will have it in your fingers and head in a week or two > The Choice is huge<
But Imagine is one that can be learned very quickly as a sing-along and Englishmen and other rabble often know that text by heart, right?

But your own song is much safer and then no one can say youā€™re playing it wrong :roll_eyes: The ā€˜copy carbon thingā€™ is often much more difficult and a very important skill to learn as our teacher learns us because then everyone knows exactly what youā€™re doing wrong with a lot of song songsā€¦ but who am i telling this to? :rofl:ā€¦

jeez what a long and nonsensical story, Iā€™m afraid the ice creams of this afternoon and the terrible heat have made my head spin
:ice_cube: :ice_cube: :beverage_box: :ice_cube: :ice_cube:

1 Like

Rogier, Rogier- ā€˜retorische wrak vraagā€™ :roll_eyes:
This is not feedback :face_vomiting:

Iā€™ll leave a clue.

1 Like

Sorry, I herd whoā€™s on first base :thinking:

1 Like

I thought Who was on fourth base ! Whoā€™s on third base ?
:baseball: :cow:

1 Like

:joy:
Ja I already thought that and then the realization that it really was then I was already far with my story ā€¦ and then I just let you ā€œknowā€ at the end I thought ā€¦ I actually went a bit too far with compliments and hoped with Imagine to get you to learn a simple song by heart and Justified the
B ā€¦BEEPā€¦I meanā€¦BEEEEPā€¦ O I`m not apparently shouldnā€™t say thatā€¦ uh stuff above :roll_eyes:ā€¦ Oh crap here I go again ā€¦to long o long :see_no_evil::no_entry:

Ps: Still no boxes on the computer, I really need to talk to my wife about priorities and whoā€™s in charge here in the house ā€¦ I think Iā€™m in 3rd place now :grimacing:, although I have serious doubts about the dishwasher and the oven who/what she would choose :roll_eyes:

Greetings and now I will shut my piehole :see_no_evil:

1 Like

:joy: Oh you know I like your stuff!

2 Likes

ā€œNicht geschimpft ist Lob genugā€ :joy: (enough praise not to rant) :speak_no_evil: :notes:.

1 Like

Et tu, Brute? :cry:

Jokes aside, you know, thatā€™s not my way to think :wink:!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That was excellent Brian. I loved the lyrics, though is it a good thing to immortalise Mr Jenner? It may go to his head.

Whoa! Harsh. :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry, I have to pick this up again. You get me totally wrong on this :wink:. My initial intension refered to the ā€œSurprisingly goodā€ of JKā€™s post, which could be misunderstood as ā€œharshā€. It was meant ā€œwith a winkā€. We have a saying in Germany, that sometimes there is not enough ā€œpraiseā€ in words. So for me, it is as I wrote above:

1 Like

Ahhh Andrea, worry not about it. I was only pulling your leg. :slight_smile:

2 Likes