A new Community heading has finally appeared!

Must be an Apple thing as works on my Android in both mobile and desktop view over the phone.

I usually use an iPad and noticed them earlier today but have just checked my iPhone and I get the pictures, it iOS 15.5

1 Like

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Targeted reply problem

Roooocckkiing all over the World… everyone! And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it!

4 Likes

Mine is SE 2020

Update
The super duper heading has just appeared!! Now, about those targeted replies…….

3 Likes

Must be on the naughty step. Nowts change here, cant see any picture at the Community level using Chrome ! Its just BAU.
:sunglasses:

Toight! :smiley:

When Adrian first posted and earlier today I just got ‘Community’ in the red script, when accessing via Chrome on a laptop. I am guessing this is a caching thing.

Came back now to shift Gordon’s ‘targeted reply’ comments over to the Targeted reply problem topic which he created, and the banner image appeared.

Anybody wanting to see @sairfingers appear Wanted, Dead or Alive (a poster not performing the song) pop over to that this reply Targeted reply problem - #63 by stitch

The banner is cool … but I confess my tally of people for whom I can put a name to the face is pathetically low.

1 Like

David that was what I was seeing yesterday but the banner appeared sometime today and I have not cleared anything down in chrome.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

And a few have not been seen here for months. :slightly_frowning_face:

I guess that is how it goes.

Should I feel aggrieved? :confounded:

Unless users have their photo as their avatar or have posted a video AVoYP (that includes their head) there is no way of knowing who’s who.
I’ve got 10 out of 72.

1 Like

I was only joking Gordon. I’m not bothered. :slight_smile:

Anyone know if these pictures will be churning over periodically? Be good to see a few more people up there that I recognise ( about 5 or 6 atm, including myself :flushed:).
If so I vote for @brianlarsen to be first in the queue. I feel he may have made a dartboard at home. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Bulls#@#! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
(Bullseye, that’s bullseye of course :wink:)

2 Likes

Cool banner :slightly_smiling_face: Nice to see all those faces !

True. And you are doing better than me, Gordon … my count is 8 plus one maybe and another that I recognise but forget the username.

It is the people who makes the site what it is so it is nice to see the faces of the people (and their guitars).

1 Like