Adi_mrok's Learning Log

Happy NGD!!! And new amp day, and new pedal day, you got 1 of everything! Guitar looks great and sounds great. An LP is too heavy for me but they sure do sound nice. Have fun playing!!

1 Like

Happy NGD Adi you canā€™t go wrong with a LP and Strat combo. That pretty much covers all the bases.

1 Like

Happy NGD Adi. That is quite some colour!

1 Like

Awesome update Adrian, happy NGD. Guitar looks awesome and some pretty sweet playing there. I think @RobDickinson has your guitarā€™s twin.

Quite a list of shared videos youā€™ve accrued there as well!

2 Likes

haha yis nice new guitar there!

1 Like

Sounds fab canā€™t wait to hear it!

@All thanks for some nice comments, hopefully soon I will get to learn something on it. For now I want to finish what I have started and then full LP mode on :grinning: all the best!

But not the Basses !! Next ?

Boss gear looks good Adi but the LPā€™s the show stealer and I love that colour, nearly went that way before finding Smokey. And did I hear a little Skynyrd going on in that demo, I hope you take that one further !

Happy NGD.

Oh looking at the wall space, I reckon you could hang at least another 4-5, you have one wall over the desk completely free. :wink:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congratulations on the new equipment day! Everything looks slick and tidy. Impressive collection of songs too :grinning:.

Wow! Love that new axe! Looks gorgeous! :guitar::metal::star_struck:
Plus great looking set up youā€™ve got with the new gear!
Checked out your cover of Nutshell, really awesome! Well done! :clap::clap::clap:

Happy NGD :sunglasses: :guitar: The LP looks and sounds great, love the colour of it mate.

It was thinking it would be between the RC-10R and the RC-500 which is I found to be a tough choice when deciding between them but I was hedging my bets on the RC-500 as it just ticks all the boxes.

When you update the software (if required) on the RC-500 and connect to the tone studio there is quite a few rhythm and backing tracks of different genres that you can download to practice some improvising on the adhoc in the meantime.

Enjoy the new gear mate.

Hi Adrian,
Happy NGD :partying_face: :sunglasses:,
Very very nice guitar, I wish you a lot of fun togetherā€¦ together with all your other additions :sunglasses:
Greetings,ā€¦

1 Like

Not intentionally at least :rofl: was trying to get more of a Black Dog by LZ riff in as a test :smiley: yes your smokey does look smokinā€™ hot so that was a good choice too!

Thanks for the headsup James, although for now my looper will sit on the floor and will have to wait for PSU and audio cabling to arrive - my bad I havenā€™t checked those are missing from the box so for now a bit of further delay! :neutral_face:

There was a little Simple Man riff in there for sure ! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

In the meantime itā€™s worth checking out the channel of the guy that did this video How to update the firmware on the Boss RC-500 Loop Station & use Boss Tone Studio RC - YouTube as heā€™s got a few good videos on using the RC-500.

1 Like

I beg your pardon, this excitement completely brain fogged me, I did yes play a Simple man riff too! :rofl:

1 Like

What a delightful LL update, Adrian. Amps, pedals, and a super cool looking LP.

Thanks for not waiting to be asked for some sounds. I recognised the Skynard and Zeppelin, both sounding so good. Lovely tones, clearly the LP and BK100 a match made in rock heaven.

And I assume some GnR, even if that is a bit obvious on that guitar, must be on the horizon.

Wish you much joy!

1 Like

Absolutely David, after all this is a Slash signature edition LP :smiley: time will come although playing Slash is a different kind of monster to handle :smiley:

2 Likes

Gorgeous guitar Adrian. Thereā€™s nothing that sounds quite like a Les Paul, just you noodling around with those riffs in the video sounded incredible. Canā€™t wait to see it more in some AVOYPs.

1 Like

Hi Adrian, Happy NG(uitar)D, NG(ear)D and Happy Belated Old Guitar Day!. First time I read your learning log. Serious work registered here. I cannot go through all your AVOYPs now but I watched your OM with justin and it was good. Nice sounds roaring from the new guitar and amp. Now to tame them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Andres many thanks for such a kind words, it warms my heart! Yes the OM with Justin was really cool experience but also very nerve wrecking! :laughing: all in all it was fun and thanks to listening to some of my recordings, it is a lot so I donā€™t expect anyone to listen to all in one go (if at all :laughing:). All the best