And I Love Her - The Beatles

I must dust off my old Beatles Songbook I bought 20 odd years back. The chords used to scare the bejabbers out of me and the songs were far more complex than I ever imagined.
So I never really made the best of it, maybe time for a revisit !
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

You’re doing fine. Picking more challenging songs, I suppose. But in each one, you improve on what you’ve learned. I love the Trio+ you and some others use. Inspires me to add that to my own list of wants! Don’t worry about all the higher-end productions. I, and I expect many others, gravitate to your performances. Another well done show.

1 Like

Hi Pam, thanks for the listen and support. Yes you’re right. This song was more challenging because it’s got lots of barre chords. I find with barre chords (other than F) that I have to watch my fretting hand to make sure I land on the correct fret.
Yes the Trio+ is a fun pedal and not difficult to use once you get the hang of it. Like all these things there’s a bit of a leaning curve. It’s got a looper too.

You got style, Gordon. I always like watching/listening to you perform. Heck, Beatles don’t have anything on you. Nice to hear you working a bit of lead in too. Guitar sounds great, as does the vocal. Very enjoyable and brought back some good memories.

1 Like

@oldhead49
Thanks Dave. I appreciate the listen and kind comments. As for the Beatles having nothing on me ……….:joy:

Beautiful… you had me singing with you.

1 Like

@SandyMusic
Thanks Sandy. Glad you liked it enough to sing along. :smiley:

I came across some vocal only stuff of yours on YouTube the other day and it was really good. Aren’t you going to put the songs together with some guitar backing? I’m sure you could.

1 Like

Thank you Gordon, glad you liked it. Yeah… the singing only covers on my channel are songs that I like but can’t play yet, though I’d love to do acoustic covers of them one day… I do it to challenge myself and to practice my vocals… Right now, I’m still Beginner grade 2, getting covers ready for fingerstyle, palm muting, stuck chords 3 and 4, variety of Fs… all that. I work full time, over time, I have no time. Thanks for listening though.

1 Like

That’s Great! I love the Beatles.

1 Like