Andreas from Germany

Hi there,

I am Andreas from Nürnberg, Germany. My guitar adventure started 2 years ago with an electric guitar (my Paula - even though an entry level Epiphone one), now accompanied by an acoustic one (my Berta - a Yamaha FG830). I used Justin’s app quite a lot and now found my way to the community. A looked around a bit me found a loooot of interesting stuff here. The OpenMic stuff is really impressive!
Looking forward to be part of this community!

Andreas

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum Andreas

3 Likes

Hey Andreas, welcome to the community. Apparently I was conceived in Germany although I honestly can’t remember it myself. :slight_smile: Open mics are a lot of fun. Look forward to hearing more from you.

3 Likes

Hi Andreas, welcome to the forum. Myself I am a Dutchman living in neighbouring Hessen, and also recently joined.

2 Likes

Hi Andreas, Welcome. I too have been a wanderer, but I have found a comfortable home here. Ich war ein soldat im Ansbach. Some of my best years. I’m working with a young lady, (Taylor Big Baby) but she’s hasn’t revealed her name yet.
Alles gute Scott

2 Likes

Hi Andreas from Germany, here is Andrea from Germany :wink:. Nice to have you here in the community, you’ve found a very friendly and supportive place. I’m a little more than a year with JG, I enjoy learning and playing so much. Have fun and greetings from the very south of Germany to Nürnberg!

2 Likes

Hi Andreas,
Welcome from a guy from holland who has driven through the beautiful Nurnberg for almost 40 years on the way to Italy :grin:, … I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Welcome Andreas, glad you’ve found your way here. All the best with your learning!

2 Likes

Hi Andreas and welcome to the forum :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi Andreas,

Welcome to the forum. We are very glad you are here to share your guitar journey. I have been part of Justin guitar for about 2 years now. Since learning from Justin, my skill levels have exploded and I saw much more success than trying other ways to learn. Nurnberg ist ganz shoen. Ich war vier Jahre in Deutschland mit Der US Streitkraefte in Der Nahe von Kaiserslautern. I really wish I could go back to Germany. I liked it so much better than the US, but I now have a family here and live near the beach in San Diego, California.

I suggest to record yourself playing and track your progress. Take things 1 day at a time and you will see how you made leaps in progress each week. Ich wunsche viel Vergnuegen.

Jeff

2 Likes

Hi Andreas
Welcome! Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Andreas, and a warm Welcome to the community :hugs:.
I wish you a wonderful guitar journey and look forward to hearing more from you :grinning:.

2 Likes

Thank you to all - it is such a warm welcome from different people and parts of the world! I am looking forward to meet you all soon in the forum, events and OpenMics (even though I will be in the audience until brave enough to perform :slight_smile: - but this is on my list as a goal )

2 Likes

Hello Andreas and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Get posting some of your playing in the AVOYP section. That will help build your confidence to get you to playing in one of the OM’s.

2 Likes

Hi @SgtColon,

Thanks for that hint - will check it out and put something out hopefully soon.It takes some courage for me but this place is really supportive and people so kind. Glad to have found my way here. :grinning:

Many thanks,
Andreas

2 Likes

Hi Andreas, I’m also close to Nuremberg. We could have a chat some time if you like. I started with justinguitar also about 1.5 years ago. – Jan

2 Likes

Hello Andreas.
Welcome to the community. Two years in, acoustic and electric, it seems you’re doing it right.
The open mics are a fantastic addition to the community, which was / is already a wonderful place where the pay-it-forward spirit burns bright and gives energy to us all as we offer mutual help and encouragement.
Shout out if you need any help.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Apfel,

Sure - a chat would be great to exchange ideas, inspirations and pitfalls. Maybe we can jam (even though I have never done that with a jam buddy I am sure we would find some nice ideas).

Best
Andreas

1 Like