Another New Old Dog - hello from Ken

Good evening everyone. I am new here. Like many, after years (many years) I picked up the guitar and decided to recommit to learning. This time I mean in :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome Ken and enjoy your guitar journey! Lots of great people on here with a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you along. Look forward to hearing more from you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Ken. Great to have you here.

2 Likes

Hi Ken,
I wish you a lot perseverance ,and of course a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Hello Ken and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

That’s what I like, a go get attitude. Enjoy your guitar journey.

2 Likes

Hey Ken, welcome to the community. The guitar can be challenging at first but once you get the smallest amount of the hang of it, it starts to reward big time.

2 Likes

Hi Ken,

as one new old dog to another, welcome! Lot’s of stuff here to keep your interest, and happy to hear from you on your journey. I have only recently joined here as well (one week ago) and felt a need to share a little on my guitar playing interests. I am sure that if you share a bit more on your interests and experiences thusfar helps you find your way here by linking up with fellow travellers on the route you have ahead of you.

2 Likes

Hi Ken, welcome! Wishing you all the best and much fun, keep in touch with the folks here for some great support and guidance!

2 Likes

Welcome, Ken! You couldn’t have found a better, more supportive community :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Ken, young and old are doing it I’m told. :wink:
You’re in the right place and JustinGuitar courses and lessons are the right way to start. If you need any help or guidance just ask.
Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Moderator

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I just started grade 2 module nine. If I compare myself to Nitsuj at this point in time I guess I am doing really well. I truly appreciate the Nitsuj series, without it i probably would not have moved on to grade 2. Finger tips are hardened and do not hurt, finger knuckles do. My sticky area is anything in/out of C, so I spend a lot of time on that. I am retired so I can grab the guitar early in the morning and sit on the back deck for a few hours and play for the birds as the sun comes up. I truly appreciate the support.

1 Like