Back to my roots! Midnight Blues, a Soulful Chicago Blues piece plus something else!

(Nu) metal? :nerd_face: And an AI that seems to sing in English with Finnish accent? What’s not to like? :sunglasses:

Brilliant.

Way beyond me even to try to understand how you did that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It is brilliant Darrell, you are the man of many talents. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, what I’m doing now is way beyond my expectations ever were and the biggest thing that has facilitated it is finding AI for the vocals that I’ve never been able to do myself. The sort of things that my wife and daughter can sing are not my thing, I don’t really want to work with their sorts of music.
What I’m doing here now is to try to demonstrate that you shouldn’t restrict yourself to your own mind’s constraints, just follow your dreams and get on with it! My biggest inspiration and influence is the 3 sisters band from Mexico called The Warning; they did a TedX talk in the University of Nevada that came over with that message. It’s my reason for following them for the 10 years they have existed as a band. They have always had that attitude and now they’re headlining gigs all over the world and performing at Wacken open air - the biggest Rock / Metal festival in the world, that happens tomorrow (I think!).
All I wish is that I had have had the guts, determination and passion to have done this 20 or more years ago!
I’m having a bit of a rest now to gather my thoughts about what to do next, but I’ve also got a new self build project on that will be revealed soon!

1 Like

I agree, the exploration and open mind is the way forward. I just want to say that you are doing similar things for some of us in terms of discoveries. :slight_smile: Your blues playing is seriously inspiring and you keep that high quality level throughout different genres.
And only a few weeks back I had no idea that AI can be incorporated into songs in a such a way. I will check out The Warning now.

1 Like

The best way to look at them is go on their YouTube channel and start at the very beginning, there’s a very comprehensive library of more or less everything that they have done since they were tiny! If you watch all of it you’re in for a couple of months worth of watching. The two TedX talks are to me possibly the most inspiring!

1 Like