Blackbird - The Beatles

I’ve been playing for a few years but just got some recording equipment. Posting my cover here.

Hopefully this link works.

36 Likes

Hello Ashwin,
That’s good to hear that you’ve been playing for some years…and singing…
Sounds very professional… :sunglasses:
What`s your guitar story?
Greetings, Rogier

1 Like

My college roommate had a guitar in our apartment. After I graduated, ended up buying one of my own a few years later. I’ve been playing for about 5 years, now, I think. But this past year I really got into it and started electric as well. I’ve been playing in my local School of Rock adult band and really enjoying it. Cheers Roger!

Hi Ashwin, that sounds brilliant. You’re so confident in your playing and you’ve really got that nailed. You’ve got a lovely singing voice too. A great performance.

1 Like

Very good, and very stage worthy, I can’t wait to hear from you, good luck and above all have fun.
I think you make people very happy with this…

Introduce yourself
That will save you a lot of questions :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ah, perfect. Thanks, I’ll go introduce myself.

Really nice work Ashwin. Well played and sung.

1 Like

Hi Ashwin, that is a mighty fine introduction to the community. Beautifully playing and singing.

1 Like

An impressive rendition to introduce yourself, Ashwin, both guitar and singing. Look forward to more from you as you progress.

1 Like

That was terrific Ashwin. I really enjoyed your version of a favourite Beatles song.

1 Like

Most enjoyable, Ashwin. As others have noted, your playing and singing is top notch. Nice to have you join us.

1 Like

Hi Ashwin, that was pretty impressive!
Very confident playing and singing, liked it a lot!

2 Likes

Very cool man, looking forward for more!
I can’t bring myself to try blackbird but some day :rofl:

1 Like

Hi Ashwin, you sound very good! Very nice voice as well, powerful!

1 Like

That was great! I spent some time trying to learn Blackbird and found it really challenging. For me, one of the best things about music is when you realize that there’s this great song that you’ve loved for years and now you can actually learn to play it. Blackbird is just such a beautiful song.

1 Like

What an introduction to the community. You sang and played wonderfully.

1 Like

Beautiful voice and great playing.

1 Like

Well that was just wonderful, Ashwin.

1 Like

I agree with Roger. You made me smile which made me happy. Nice you got some new recording equipment. Great performance all around - finger style, vocals, beautiful song. Well done. Look forward to hearing from you again!

1 Like

Echo everyone else’s comments. That was great! Thanks.

1 Like