Blues Immersion - I'm in for BLIM - yay - who else is BLIMing?

We are going to be doing a bit of traveling over the next few months, so I couldnā€™t make the time commitment. Iā€™m looking forward to watching everyoneā€™s progress. :grin:

1 Like

Hi All, well Iā€™m in too and Iā€™m not so sure I know what Iā€™ve got myself into but hey ho Iā€™m just hoping Iā€™ll be able to jam a bit after all this. :grinning:
So let me get this right. Iā€™ve now got to learn about blues players, then work out what a guitar interface is, Google stuff about using DAW and all sorts of software stuff, then master Transcribing (using a pencil), watch a load of DVDs and Netflix films, oh yes, and then learn how to play a guitar. :joy: ALL in 6 Months. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Simple.

Let the FUN Commence.

4 Likes

I thought again about taking this course. Itā€™s not a case of electric vs acoustic, as I realized I would register in a heartbeat if I were feeling healthy. Itā€™ll have to wait for now, and hopefully Iā€™ll be able to take it at a later date. Have fun everyone whoā€™s registered, it sounds like it will be exactly that, a whole lot of fun on the way to blues jamming mastery!

3 Likes

Me!!! Iā€™m in - Linden here and just getting used to the community thingy system which is more of a challenge than learning to play guitar lol

2 Likes

Hey folks! Iā€™m in too. My first time on the forum thingy. Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months :smiley:

2 Likes

Something good to look forward to Mari. Hope youā€™re feeling better soon.

3 Likes

Just another user who is looking forward to learning with you all, hereā€™s to a fun 6 months!

1 Like

I feel like a grown up watching a bunch of kids in a sweet shop! :rofl:

3 Likes

Well now I know not to ask you for support on the transcribing exercises :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

3 Likes

I can relate to everything you wrote and agree completely with @LievenDV. We are in it together mate.

3 Likes

I signed up too. Looking forward to the journey. :slight_smile:

-M

1 Like

Hey All. I am in too. Travelling at the moment and for the next little while so will have lĆ­mited time in the early stages, but looking forward to a really fun six months and deep diving the blues a bit with you all. Hoping we can make the journey fun and musical!! See you all soon as. . .

3 Likes

I am not joining you, not really concentrating on blues at present but it sounds interesting, I think it will be hard work but make sure you enjoy it, sounds like a good opportunity to interact with Justin.
Michael

2 Likes

Iā€™m in too and very excited to immerse myself more into the Blues. :smiley:

2 Likes

You all are in for a fun course, it sounds. I am a little jealous, but it is not my current path. Tempted anyway. I look forward to hear how it goes, and perhaps will join a further iteration.

2 Likes

Not me, as my skill level for this is not sufficient. Give it another year may be.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s one problem solved.

5 Likes

Iā€™m up for a good challenge so call me a blimmer too.

1 Like