Bruce Springsteen - wreck on the highway

Thanks Brian and I will forgive the selective quote when it works in my favour.:joy:. I guess I am still not completely comfortable listening to the sound of my recorded voice. :flushed:

Cheers Bruce and I am glad you enjoyed it. I did do a couple of Bruce songs last year some time. I covered Stolen car, used cars and the ghost of Tom Joad.

Thank you Trevor!

Would be cool to see the Ghosts one. You have good taste.

1 Like

Nice job, another great Bruce deep cut. This was the last song on his album “The River”, sort of a preview of what was coming next with “Nebraska”.

Keep the Springsteen coming.

1 Like

https://community.justinguitar.com/t/eddie-09-october-2022-bruce-springsteen
Here is the link Bruce. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks John. This was by far my favorite era from Bruce. Raw songs that sounded great with just an acoustic guitar and bare bones vocals. Thanks for checking this one out!

That is a great performance and rendition. Great singing. I wanted to see him again this current tour but ticket prices got insane…

1 Like

Yea ticket prices were crazy. Thanks for taking the time to listen Bruce!

Cool stuff Eddie. You’re so relaxed when you play and sing and you always pick great songs. Nice being able to do it from your porch also.

1 Like

Thanks Stefan for checking it out. I do love sitting on my porch and playing a little guitar at the end of the day. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello Eddie, I’m a bit late, but I also wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your performance :smiling_face:.
As always, the wonderful song choice, your great strumming abilities and the perfectly suiting vocals made this a real treat to my ears :blush:.
Thanks a lot for sharing :hugs:!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words and continued support and encouragement Nicole. I really appreciate it! :sunglasses:

1 Like

That was well played and sung, Eddie. You look super relaxed which transposes to the performance. Casting my mind back to your earlier recordings you shared, you have made some great progress over the past year.

1 Like

Thank you James. I do wonder sometimes if I am progressing or if I have stagnated so it’s good to hear that from you. As always thanks for checking it out.

1 Like

Hey Eddie, I know what you mean. I sometimes think its like when people that don’t see you regularly can tell straight away whether you’ve lost or gained weight. Having not seen you play every day I can tell you mate that you have grown as a performer.

1 Like

Thank you James. I always appreciate your continued encouragement and support :+1:.

1 Like

Eddie, enjoyed your relaxed performance. I wasn’t familiar with the song, but your voice and playing really have the vibe of an unplugged Bruce Springsteen in a casual setting. I like how precise your strumming is in the song. It sounds great.

1 Like

Thanks so much Steve. I am really glad you enjoyed it and I appreciate you taking the time to listen and to comment.

1 Like

Wow Eddie really solid performance! I was missing your covers in my life, glad to catch up with your latest one! :slight_smile: all the best!

1 Like