Burn For You by John Farnham cover

@RonG Besides his amazing voice, his on stage presence is also very good. He’s got a real presence and connection with the audience.

We are doing the big lap in our caravan, will be in Melbourne some time in November, let me know if a jam is of interest. Looked at your channel and enjoyed the covers there.

1 Like

Thank you so much Will. :smiley:

Hi Tony.
Yes he is an awesome performer.
Re a jam in November I can’t commit sorry.
I am a primary carer and that sort of dictates my life.
I hope your grey nomadic adventures are going well.
Glad you like my covers channel…:+1::smiley:
Cheers
Ron

1 Like

What a great job, really enjoyed that.

John Farnham, is a real Aussie icon. I’ve been fortunate to see him a couple of times. Hope he gets through his current health issues.

Rod.

1 Like

Nailed it! Well done sir. Crisp and clean with echoey goodness. May I ask what reverb setting you used on the vocals? Sounded churchy or big hall-ish.

1 Like

Thanks Rod. Glad you enjoyed it.
Yes we all certainly hope he gets over all the challenges he is facing.
Cheers
Ron

Hi Clint. Thanks for that.
My reverb setting for that one was a large hall.
Cheers
Ron

1 Like

Ron, that was beautiful. Not a song I’ve heard before but I loved your cover of it. No need to have nerves about your gig with quality like that. Good luck with it though.

Yes, let’s hope JF is better soon.

1 Like

Thank you Stefan. :smiley:

Fantastic performance Ron. The emotion really came over and the technique was flawless.

1 Like

Thats such a beautiful song Rong I love it!!! You will do fine you are really talented. Just try not to think about it so much, thats what i try to do lol.

1 Like

Haven’t heard this song in ages. You have a great voice Ron, and this cover was so awesome!
Good luck for the gig mate, I’m sure you’ll kill it with this one :+1:

1 Like

Thank you Phil. :smiley:

Thanks so much Byron. I will try and take your advice and not think about it :joy::woozy_face:

Cheers Sandro.
I really appreciate the comments. :smiley:

Yeah i know easier said than done for sure!

1 Like