Bytron08 - April 2022 - Imagine Dragons, CCR, REM, Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol & more

Lol yeah. Wow!! Yeah I really need to try to quit again I know I can do it!!

I read somewhere it often takes about 3 tries to quit smoking, before it finally sticks. So keep trying.

Nicotine is very addictive…so glad I never started…guitar is a much better addiction!

@Bytron08 I love that song…need to try it again soon.

Are you using the app? I’m pretty sure the vocal on the app is sung lower than Chris Issak sang it. Though maybe that’s a good thing…I can just just barely hit that high note in the original!

Can someone with better ears than mine confirm?

Another great production Byron of a superb song.

Thanks guys!! Sorry i havnt been on to reply been busy with work and such! Hope everyone is doing greaaat! Peace out!

Hey guys so this is probably one of the most hardest songs ive sang… It strains my voice SO much! I enjoy singing it though and its another one of my fav songs. Hope yall dig it! I do it different than the original. Demons Loop Cover - YouTube

3 Likes

I’m not familiar with the song Byron but I really enjoyed it. I’m not surprised it pushed you vocally but you did a great job.

Thanks Colon! :slight_smile:

My favourite Imagine dragons song. Good work Byron. You got me thinking about getting a boss looper and taking some Byron Lessons.

Haha yeah you should!!! :slight_smile: They are so fun!

Sup guys! Long time no see!! Haha! Sorry i just have not played or posted anything lately, I have been really busy with work here lately and im working 10 hour days so i dont have much time to record or play anything right now!! So i went back to listen to this one and I just wanted yalls thoughts on this one! I feel like i could do it better but man it pushed my vocals to the limits for sure! Though I dont think its that bad!! @Socio hmu if you have any questions!!! :smiley:

Hey Byron,

Good to hear from you mate. Noticed you hadnt been around for a little while. Work getting in the way of guitar - its just not right😜
Lookin forward to some more tunes when you’ve got time.

Cheers, Shane.

Sup @Bytron08! I was wondering where you had got to as its been a while.

Definitely not right!

You could record it a million times and you will always think you could do it better and most likely each time will be better than the one before. As I said before I thought it was a pretty good job you done with it.

Well that thought became a reality :wink:

Thanks mate, will definitely hit you up with any questions I encounter.

Take care, Socio

Glad to hear you are OK and just dealing with work, Bytron. We all have our ups and downs in that respect.

Thanks guys!! @Socio You finally got a looper?!? How do you like it??

Yes, finally got one. It’s good fun. Just mainly using it the now for Grade 2 Consolidation practicing improvisation over 12 bar blues.

something different about your avatar David. Did you get a new hat?

1 Like

:laughing: well spotted, James, an artist’s impression, drawn for display on the Team page of the website. So I thought it would be fun to use as my profile pic.

1 Like

Nice work on the looper Byron. I don’t know the song, but it sounds pretty good. Would it help on your vocals to put on the capo and shift the key?

All the best in your music journeys!
LB

Having to work is so overrated (says the retired guy). :roll_eyes: The vocals for that would be totally out of my limited range. You are really getting solid with the looper. Good to see you back.