Bytron08 - April 2022 - Imagine Dragons, CCR, REM, Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol & more

Sup @Bytron08! I was wondering where you had got to as its been a while.

Definitely not right!

You could record it a million times and you will always think you could do it better and most likely each time will be better than the one before. As I said before I thought it was a pretty good job you done with it.

Well that thought became a reality :wink:

Thanks mate, will definitely hit you up with any questions I encounter.

Take care, Socio

Glad to hear you are OK and just dealing with work, Bytron. We all have our ups and downs in that respect.

Thanks guys!! @Socio You finally got a looper?!? How do you like it??

Yes, finally got one. It’s good fun. Just mainly using it the now for Grade 2 Consolidation practicing improvisation over 12 bar blues.

something different about your avatar David. Did you get a new hat?

1 Like

:laughing: well spotted, James, an artist’s impression, drawn for display on the Team page of the website. So I thought it would be fun to use as my profile pic.

1 Like

Nice work on the looper Byron. I don’t know the song, but it sounds pretty good. Would it help on your vocals to put on the capo and shift the key?

All the best in your music journeys!
LB

Having to work is so overrated (says the retired guy). :roll_eyes: The vocals for that would be totally out of my limited range. You are really getting solid with the looper. Good to see you back.