Bytron08 - April 2022 - Imagine Dragons, CCR, REM, Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol & more

Used your vlog to jam along with it. Good voice, good tempo, a little high for me, but very enjoyable, thanks!

I was going to suggest the “Baby Shark” song, but we are on the same track. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the words of encouragement. If you have any spare time have a listen to my videos posted and let me know what you think. I appreciate the feedback of an experienced guitarist. I have been playing about a year and a half. I’ve been playing and singing since maybe December 2021. Still new at it.

Dude, you know you’re one of my guilty pleasures on YouTube. I think you just need to be you. I think kids would be completely entertained and find it cool if you used your looper and did your take on a pop song doing your trademark strumming.

Wow thanks socio, I’m happy to hear you like my ch!! A lot of work lol thanks man!! Yeah I need to learn more songs with it for sure!!

I really liked it Bytron!

Thanks Bobuva!!! :slight_smile:

Hey Byron. Cool song mate. Well done. Love playing it myself. For other songs for kids, Yellow Submarine would be good one.

Cheers,
Shane

1 Like

Thanks man ill give it a look!

And another great cover from Bytron08! Thank you for sharing!

Good cover Byron but not sure you are targeting your audience, which I read as pre kindergarten. Have a read of this article which includes a few songs kids of that age can relate to. Then come back in 10-12 years time and rock their butts off !! :metal:

https://empoweredparents.co/preschool-songs/

Hey what do I know anyway ?
:sunglasses:

Thanks Toby!!! I ended up asking the teacher what music should i play and she said real music Lol. Its rock and roll day so i guess Ill give it a go im sure they will like it!

Hey guys so i looked at justins lessons for this song its kinda a difficult song rhythm wise but i did my best lol. Lemme know what you guys think and enjoy! :slight_smile: Love this song btw its so awesome!!! Dont You Forget About Me Cover - YouTube

5 Likes

Hopefully i put this in the right place this time haha!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds good Mr B! I caught it on the big screen. We could never forget about you sir. :slight_smile:

You rocked that one too Byron! Sounded cool. Well done as always :+1:

It sure is a tricky song, rhythmically, Bytron, and I think you did pretty well. The muted strums to mix the dynamics up really worked.

Song always makes me think ‘Breakfast Club’. Takes me back a bit :smile: Then I think ‘The Big Chill’ and it’s theme song, a stellar version of Heard It Through the Grapevine. And then just to complete that trio of somewhat similarly themed films St Elmo’s Fire with not such a great theme song IMO St Elmo’s Fire (Man In Motion)

Now to get back on topic :grin: you keep cranking out the songs Bytron and you did post it in the right place :smiley:

1 Like

Well done Byron. Not an easy one, difficult phrasing and timing but you performed it well.

Difficult to forget about you when you are our most prolific AVoYP’er!

1 Like

You did a great job, nothing wrong with your rhythm. I do enjoy your songs.

Thanks sairs and skinny!!! Glad you guys enjoyed it!