Bytron08 - April 2022 - Imagine Dragons, CCR, REM, Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol & more

Hey Byron. Cool song mate. Well done. Love playing it myself. For other songs for kids, Yellow Submarine would be good one.

Cheers,
Shane

1 Like

Thanks man ill give it a look!

And another great cover from Bytron08! Thank you for sharing!

Good cover Byron but not sure you are targeting your audience, which I read as pre kindergarten. Have a read of this article which includes a few songs kids of that age can relate to. Then come back in 10-12 years time and rock their butts off !! :metal:

https://empoweredparents.co/preschool-songs/

Hey what do I know anyway ?
:sunglasses:

Thanks Toby!!! I ended up asking the teacher what music should i play and she said real music Lol. Its rock and roll day so i guess Ill give it a go im sure they will like it!

Hey guys so i looked at justins lessons for this song its kinda a difficult song rhythm wise but i did my best lol. Lemme know what you guys think and enjoy! :slight_smile: Love this song btw its so awesome!!! Dont You Forget About Me Cover - YouTube

5 Likes

Hopefully i put this in the right place this time haha!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds good Mr B! I caught it on the big screen. We could never forget about you sir. :slight_smile:

You rocked that one too Byron! Sounded cool. Well done as always :+1:

It sure is a tricky song, rhythmically, Bytron, and I think you did pretty well. The muted strums to mix the dynamics up really worked.

Song always makes me think ā€˜Breakfast Clubā€™. Takes me back a bit :smile: Then I think ā€˜The Big Chillā€™ and itā€™s theme song, a stellar version of Heard It Through the Grapevine. And then just to complete that trio of somewhat similarly themed films St Elmoā€™s Fire with not such a great theme song IMO St Elmoā€™s Fire (Man In Motion)

Now to get back on topic :grin: you keep cranking out the songs Bytron and you did post it in the right place :smiley:

1 Like

Well done Byron. Not an easy one, difficult phrasing and timing but you performed it well.

Difficult to forget about you when you are our most prolific AVoYPā€™er!

1 Like

You did a great job, nothing wrong with your rhythm. I do enjoy your songs.

Thanks sairs and skinny!!! Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Strumming pattern was good to my ear Byron, well done.

Pitch of voice is also improving with every song, too. Sometimes when Iā€™m practising singing, if Iā€™m struggling to hit a note or there is a sudden pitch change, I find the note Iā€™m aiming for on the guitar and strum it a few times, just with the opening word of the line, until I can hit it.

Top effort though, the lesson has only been up a few days!

Good job but I ended up watching the dog :laughing:

1 Like

LOL I just realized she was up to her shenanigans haha. Funnyā€¦ She rolled over for a sec on the bed lmao.

Thanks liaty ill have to try that!

Another cracking tune Byron. :+1:

It takes me right back to my youth and I was singing along with you.

Thanks SgtColon!!!

Saw justins lesson on this today so i thought id give it a shot!!! :slight_smile: Enjoy! To The One ILove Cover - YouTube

3 Likes