Bytron08 - August 2022 - Oasis, Soundgarden, Coldplay, some bass guitar & more

Open G is what I thought, thanks for the confirmationā€¦

Adding an embedded YouTube video is simpler for you than clicking the ā€œLINKā€ icon and pasting your YouTube video location there. To embed a YouTube video in a post in AVOYP. You simply copy your YouTube link to the Windows clipboard, (Cont-C). Or use the YouTube ā€œShareā€ button/Copy command there. Next you click in the window of your AVOYP post and directly paste the link in that window. It should then appear as an embedded video on the right hand side reading pane. Try it and if you have issues, PM me and I will help you.

All the best and keep that Tele singing!
LB

Thanks LBro Iā€™ll check it out next time

@LBro, if you embed your videos you lose the tracking count that we get from regular web links on this message board. Itā€™s a pretty cool feature. People that spend time adding a cool cover image for their videos, it makes sense to embed. Typing and listening is not watching. There are other issues tied to embedded videos that I will keep to myself.

That said, @Bytron08 gets good click count numbers here and has a good YT following, with likes, comments, etc. Heā€™s doing plenty of things right. I would suggest that he not change anything. (as Iā€™ve said in the past about reverb, tuning down to Eb, etc).

Yes we have YT analytics, but the click count on the link is kind of cool too. Should we care about such things? Probably not. If you do or donā€™t care, then thatā€™s cool too. Is it interesting to know? Maybe. Does it change anything? Probably not.

I see both points of view. Itā€™s 6 and half a dozen. Some times its nice to see the video directly on the forum for convenience, other times its nice to click on the link and go to youtube to watch the video and have a glance through any other videos on the channel while there. That being said whatever format Byron post Iā€™ll check it out.

I havenā€™t thought it about that way but you guys have a point for sure!! Thanks for pointing that out!!

Hey guys so im excited to share this one with you guys! I have always wanted to play and sing this song and it may not be perfect but it was fun none the less!!! I LOVE Nirvana and to just be able to pull this off makes me happy inside lol. Hope you guys like it!!! :slight_smile: Heart Shaped Box Cover Nirvana - YouTube It must be a hit listen to my bros dog bark at the end haha! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Excellent Byron. Really enjoyed that! I am not a huge Nirvana fan but I always liked that song and you nailed it.

Hey Eddie thanks man!!! I appreciate the comment!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nirvana is one of my favorite bands, and this is one of my favorites. you really did this song justice, awesome job!

Wow thanks alexisduprey!! Yeah i have to agree this is my fav nirvana song by far! Thanks man! It only took me like 12 years to do this LOL.

@ohmygato Check it out!! I know you mentioned nirvana to me and well I decided to give this a crack. Ive always wanted to sing and play this but never could until now!!! :slight_smile:

Bytron, really good stuff going on here. Love the sound of your guitar and the way you play.
Nicely done.
Will send you a PM later today regarding your question on recording.

Thanks oldhead!! :slight_smile: yes please do!! Iā€™m curious lol. Thanks!

Anyone else here like Nirvana? Nirvana is one of my fav bands. Oh and does anyone know the meaning behind this song?

I donā€™t. Sorry. I never really got Nirvana

Right! Yeah i def understand! All good!

1 Like

Likewise until I listened to the MTV unplugged in NY and that album suddenly became one of my favourites.

yeah most def!

Nice one Byron, that was great. Itā€™s good to hear the dog appreciating it as well. :smiley:

Thanks sgt this has gotta be one of my fav tunes!!