Celebrating 10 Years on the JG Forum/Community

Congratulations on 10 yrs. :beers: Youā€™ve come a long way Grasshopper.

3 Likes

Iā€™d play Happy Birthday Finger-style for you, but I skipped that one. :wink:

Congrats on the milestone!

1 Like

Thank you Master Po. :pray:

1 Like

The most received :heart:s in the new community home, says it all really, the place would not be the same without you.

The most responses in the new community home, says it all really, you contribute a lot to this community and we appreciate what you have to say :smiley:

Almost the most topics in new community home (second to JustinGuitar Admin) says it all really, this place would have very little to be read without you here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congratulations on the decade anniversary. Thanks for all the help, support and encouragement.

4 Likes

Nice one Toby. Keep on rocking. Hope I too make it to the 10years anniversary!

1 Like

Toby, thank you for spending 10 years gathering and building wisdom, and for staying to share it! I hope those of us who benefit can continue to make staying worth your while.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats, Toby :grinning: :bouquet: :clinking_glasses: :tada:

10 years really are a milestone!
Iā€™m here for less than 10 months now, but I canā€™t and donā€™t want to imagine the forum without you and your much appreciated contributions :sunflower:

Keep on rockinā€™ :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

1 Like

Congrats on 10 years Toby! :guitar: :guitar:

Wouldnā€™t be the same here without you to keep us all in line :wink:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary.

Iā€™ve been here 1 year now and itā€™s members like you that have helped keep me going when I get stuck or frustrated. The Community is also part of my social circle now as I havenā€™t got anything to join out here in the boonies. Itā€™s me, the hubby and my dogs and you guys. :grinning:

I hope you stick around for another 10 years!

1 Like

Keep on rockin Toby, nice one!

1 Like

Merci beaucoup! Recent follower,but staying on this wonderful journey with you my brothers.

1 Like

Congratulations! Thanks for all you do. Keep on rocking

1 Like

Congrats man well done ! And thanks for all the input in the forums

1 Like

Congrats, Toby! What a milestone to achieve! :partying_face: :smiley: :guitar:

So good to still have you around after all those years, now itā€™s up to the next 10 at least! This community wouldnā€™t be as it is without our Madman. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow!!!
10 years is Amazing!!! I regularly read your posts Toby, theyā€™ve definitely helped me get a lot out of this Community!!!
I think of you as our Hog-riding Yoda!!!
Keep it up & know that you are very appreciated!!!

Tod

1 Like

Congratulations Toby!
:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

2 Likes

Well done mate, your enthusiasm and friendliness inspire the rest of us to get involved

1 Like

Congrats Toby
What an accomplishment !!!

1 Like

A hearty congratulations Toby on a great milestone. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

You were one of those members who openly welcomed, encouraged, and nurtured me when I came in a few years ago. You are a big part of my journey.

Youā€™re also one of those who are so easy to engage with, and Iā€™ve been the recipient of much of your sound advice.
Always enjoyed your playing, your style, and Iā€™ve ā€˜stolenā€™ more than a few ideas from you over my time here.
Hereā€™s to another decade :tada:

Cheers, Shane

3 Likes

Congrats Toby, what a tremendous milestone.

I remember you as being one of those who encouraged me when I first arrived. Then there was a brief period when I missed you. And after that you have been ever present. Still encouraging, inspiring in the sharing of your journey, and a good mate (most important of all).

Keep rocking in the free world (Young)

1 Like