Celebrating 10 Years on the JG Forum/Community

Hey Toby

Glad to have shared those years with you in the forum. Always been supportive and encouraging.
All the best by forum friend.

Digger

1 Like

Just wanted to say a big big thank you to all who took time to respond to my post. There are way too many of you to tag you individually but I appreciate the comments, which shows what a great Community this is. Thank you !

I am pleased to say that I am now playing and attempting to play things that I did not think possible 18 months ago let alone 10 years ago. And I doubt very much that I would even still be playing, if I had not found @JustinGuitar shortly after setting up home in France. I suspect it would have been just like the previous 17 years or I might have just jacked it in for good.

But I can honestly say that it was Justinā€™s structured teaching framework and pathway, plus the support of this forum, that gave me and gives me the appetite and passion to keep going. I may have branched out and used other teachers but I continue to work through the Grade system, if only to discover where I actually sit on this journey :rofl: ) and in that respect will always be that advanced beginner. But hey learning new things is always cool !

Above all its about the journey and the people you meet on the way. So make the most of it folks. I doubt you will ever find a better system or warmer Community.

Yourock

Oh yeah and looking forward to the next ten years for sure. :metal:

14 Likes

Congrats on 10 years Toby!! :slight_smile: great to have you in the community! J

9 Likes

Yes! I am just glad you have stayed involved. It is you and those like you, bringing knowledge, experience and community, who have helped me stay interested, inspired and feel supported. Thank you!

2 Likes

Youā€™d get less time for murder these days, but congratz anyway! :wink:

1 Like

Wow, 10 years helping, thatā€™s awesome.

:cake:

Hereā€™s to the next ten, :crossed_fingers:

R

1 Like

Congratulations @TheMadman_tobyjenner . Your consistency in supporting us is remarkable.

Iā€™m glad (I hope) we didnā€™t make you mad, man, Toby :grin:

Rockā€™nā€™roll :love_you_gesture: :guitar: :smiley:

3 Likes

Congratulations Toby for 10 years in the community.

1 Like

Congrats ā€¦ We all really appreciate your posts, help and I hope you have a fantastic next 10 years or more.

1 Like

Congrats for your 10 year anniversary. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats on your 10 year anniversery, Toby! Iā€˜m late to the party, so everything meaningful has already been said :blush:, but I gladly will repeat all the ā€žHallelujahā€œ. Since I joined the community two years ago, you were one of the most remarkable members here for me (which isnā€˜t easy, because we have so many amazing contributors here!). I always appreciate your comments, your contributions, your videos and diaries, the support you are offering to everyone, I could go on and on and onā€¦. :slightly_smiling_face:. Thank you for being one of these outstanding members who keep this place such a positive experience! I wish you all the best for the upcoming decades, first of all in ā€žrealā€œ life but also for your ongoing guitar journey! Glad you are here :heart_decoration: :100:!

3 Likes

Congratulations Toby, well done for getting your 10 year anniversary. Thanks for all the help you have given me and the rest of the community.

1 Like