Champagne Supernova- my first AVOYP out of the beginners space

Way to go! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think the guitar playing was really nice, and what a treat to have your own in-house drummer with you.

Great progress in one year.

I know you already called this out in your post, but working on your mic technique would make a big difference. Each time you turn your head away from the mic, we lose the sound of your voice. I’m struggling with that same thing too, so I know that it is harder than it sounds!

Something you might like to try: practice singing into the mic for a whole song without the guitar – or wearing the guitar, but not playing it. You could record yourself and then watch back, to see if you’re locked on to the mic or turning away. If you are drifting, when does it happen? What triggers it?

1 Like

Hi Brendan, great idea! I think I will give that a try by holding the guitar and not playing to see how it goes and fine tune when I’m feeling the need to look down. Thank you! @direvus

Awesome Jennifer loved it :star_struck:

It’s been on my list for a while and know it’s a tricky one, well done :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Bit late to the party Jennifer but loved it. Great for a year in ! Happy Anniversary.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you Toby!

1 Like