Christmas Wish List

Well itā€™s approaching that day of the year and Iā€™m sure most of you are on the nice list. So Iā€™m wondering what everyone has on their wish list this year.

Iā€™m hoping for either a new pair of headphones as the ones that I got with the Scarlett 2i2 are already at deaths doorstep or a dynamic microphone or at least some rombo picks.

What about you?

12 Likes

Another wholesome day of family togetherness

9 Likes

Boring, Tony! :sleeping::wink::joy:

Good question, @Socio, but I donā€™t think this threadā€™s character limit is large enough to list everything though?! :thinking::rofl:

9 Likes

I had a few tickets for gigs that got cancelled because of COVID, Iā€™ve caught most of the bands concerned since, but Iā€™m still bitterly disappointed that Jeff Lynneā€™s ELO havenā€™t been back on tour yet.

3 Likes

Haha. You are more than welcome to have family drama to your hearts content!@!@!!@

2 Likes

I get to finally build the stompcaster I have been planning!!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: So true.

As much as I would love to say another guitar, Iā€™m guessing Dan and I will end up more audio recording equipment. We are in need of some more microphones amongst other stuff.

Although, I have been not so subtly hinting that my pedal board is half empty :wink: Iā€™ve already started texting Dan some links to ones I am interested in.

6 Likes

I only want 2 things for Xmas;

1. Some common sense, and occasional rational thought, from others on the planet. Unlikely.

2. A Hotone Ampero MIDI Foot Controller ( plus optional Soul Press II Volume/Wah Expression Pedal).

I can supply my shipping address for anyone thinking about No.2 :crazy_face:

Cheers, Shane

11 Likes

I often wish for that but then have to remind myself that over half the people on the planet are below average intelligence. :grin:

4 Likes

Bummer.

I saw them just before Covid hit. One of my favorite bands when I was growing up.

1 Like

I got my Xmas gift earlier this week.
A Squier Classic Vibe '70s Stratocaster HSS and a Spark amp.

5 Likes

Nothing too pricey for me. Maybe a guitar book or two. And I just recently bought 2 of Justinā€™s Jam Tracks, maybe 1 or 2 more of those.

2 Likes

I was lilke ā€˜aawww sweetā€¦ I wonder what thatā€™s likeā€¦ā€™

but thenā€¦

yep, relating more now :laughing:

6 Likes

Dear Santa, if you happen to read this ā€¦ :santa:

All I wish for Christmas is a decent F-chord :pray:

And I promise to be a good girl and practise some Christmas songs :innocent:
May I consider this settled? Thanks in advance :christmas_tree:

13 Likes

I find that this usually means ā€œagrees with me.ā€ The ā€œother sideā€ always lacks common sense and rational thought. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hopefully my new T-style guitar will arrive next week :smiley:

@sclay I can provide as much of No,1 as you like. Donā€™t need your address. Youā€™re welcome :laughing:

5 Likes

Either a Boss DM-101 or a RE-202.

2 Likes

Mmmā€¦no.

1 Like

Food bank Netherlands

Every year my mother asks us what we want for Christmas, but actually in the days to come (in more than a month :flushed:) I just want to be busy helping other people this day`sā€¦ so American to do it this way we say year ago here ā€¦but now we are all (the most of us) doing this now at least the most of the Europeans (including the Dutch) have completely taken over the American way with thinking stuff stuff stuff, now we are guitar and guitar stuff enthusiasts here, but weā€™ve been talking about that all year longā€¦Christmas is going to be a time of giving for me and my wifeā€¦And no, donā€™t give guitars and stuff to your people from us :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:

I hope not to come across as too moralistic and there are those who donā€™t like this at all, but given the situation in my country (and the world) I would like to emphasize once again that we areā€¦ the most hereā€¦ being rich is so good that we should use this time to give instead of askingā€¦

Soā€¦ and now letā€™s look at a new blues pedal I got a couple of weeks before giving my money away to the less fortunateā€¦Boss BD-2W Blues Driver Waza Craftā€¦ :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

15 Likes

Hmmm, Rogier :thinking:
I canā€™t decide whether youā€™reā€¦

or

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes