Christmas Wish List

That’s a very generous offer Brian! Thank you!
I’ll message you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah i already hava a good tuner, but there’s always room for another axe :rofl::sweat_smile:
And always tuning to c standard, then again to e,… not fun, need another one :joy:
A maton BB1200 would also be nice, hesitating what will be next in the future :grin:

1 Like

I’d like to sleep at least 8 hours on Christmas eve and then every other night there after but if I cannot have that then I’m not sure. I would say a nice Fender Strat but I know that isn’t going to happen, so I’ll settle for good company and good food.

You young man have a lot to answer for !! :smiley_cat: :smiley: :wink: :+1:

:sunglasses:

If we’re talking simple material possessions then I’m wanting a wireless transmitter thingy for my guitar so I can ditch the cable. Won’t be anything fancy as it’s just for me practicing at home

Update. Its a very good,simple, practice amp which is great for blues tones and cleans.

Haha I loved your post. I’m an amateur but been playing on and off for 30 years. And guess what? I still have not completely mastered the F chord. I do think playing it as a bar chord is easier once you get the hang of it and no …… I can’t play the bar chord version very well either. But with lots of targeted practice it might just happen. As Justin said (I think he said this) it’s called the F chord for a reason! Hmmmm Dear Santa ………

2 Likes

well i`m getting a strap for my gold top les paul type its a gold and black sun face also a new gig bag

What Shane @sclay , Rogier @roger_holland, Trond @tRONd & Tony @tony said covers most of my Christmas wishes…

As far as “things” go…

I had ordered a Harmony H605 tube amp in July of 2022 that’s been on backorder all this time & is finally shipping this week!!! So, Christmas is covered!!!

I do hope that everyone gets what they’re wishing for!!!

Tod

1 Like

That’s funny coz I have a strap that might need a guitar. Just might get away with that one. :rofl:

1 Like

PlayStation5 :video_game::video_game::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heartpulse::gift_heart:

Wrong forum :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes. Wishing a PlayStation5 :video_game::video_game::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heartpulse::gift_heart:

M here. Looking for a Hot Female :joy::joy: