Curious if you’ve seen any concerts lately?

Definitely jealous of the Springsteen show I would love to see him sometime. Nice that you went

Those must have been great shows. I lived Garbage and Oasis back in the day. I saw Oasis in Germany in the mid 1990s when they were new.

1 Like

That sucks when you get locked out of buying tickets. I hope you find a way to still go. I often do radio contests to try and win them. I lived in the Phoenix area for many years in the 1990s to early 2000. I don’t miss the summers lol.

Jeff, you should be really proud of your progress with that song!! :clap: :clap:

I love the subtle dynamics you added in the chorus and I really loved how you ended it. All that work you’ve been doing on your strumming is paying off :+1:

Thank you for sharing!

I am considering packing the fam into the truck and doing the 450 mile drive Tucson, Arizona to Albuquerque New Mexico to see them at the venue before. There are plenty of tickets avalible.

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

If you have a chance, go see him. He’s absolutely great! I convinced 3 colleagues that Springsteen is a must see and they were completely blown away. Although I must say, ticket prices in the US are completely insane. Make European prices a lot more digestible :blush:

Lately, only local and small things.

Last grand thing was Elton John’s farewell tour and it was awesome, from the first till the last minute. But that’s a a couple of years ago already.

These days I rather see and support a local group hat’s closer to me, attached or nearly attached to my network. Friends bands, local gigs, the bands that play where we play, etc. no long rides, waiting lines, expensive tickets or giant masses.

Ticket prices are just not worth it for me it you add on all the extra costs in €, time and annoyances

Saw the Foo Fighters last month in Manchester. Fabulous classic rock concert, Dave Grohl was on great form.
Bruce Springsteen at Hyde Park last year was one of the best live concerts I’ve been to, I do know more of his songs than the Foo Fighters!
Richard

1 Like

Thank you. That really means a lot. Have a great week.

1 Like

I’ll definitely consider that if the chance comes up.

Local band concerts are a great place to network and learn new ideas to improve playing. I love that idea. I am the annoying fan who asks them lots of questions when they take a break.

1 Like

Not too much. Aside from Peter Gabriel last October (was on my bucket list, and well worth the cost of 5th row seats), I saw Bricks In the Wall, a Pink Floyd cover band, last month. They were OK, but I wouldn’t see them again. It seemed like more of a jam/practice session than a real concert experience.

One of my faves I recorded from the Peter Gabriel show (gotta set it to HD):

I loved Peter Gabriel in the late 1980s . In your eyes from “Say Anyrhing “ John Cusco. Nice show!

I added one more show last night. My wife won VIP tickets to see sublime here in San Diego. They still rock.

1 Like