DavidP will be away

Hope the surgery goes well and come back to us soon.

2 Likes

All the best David and see you around whenever you come back :metal:!

2 Likes

Best wishes with the operation David. You will be back making great music before long!!!

2 Likes

All the Best David hope all goes well speedy recovering.

2 Likes

All the best David, hope you heal up quick.

2 Likes

Best wishes David, good recovery and come back in full form, I’m sure we’ll all miss you.

2 Likes

Hi David, the best wishes for your operation and recovery. Do not rush to your normal activities until cleared by the doctors and feeling well.

2 Likes

Get well soon.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that David. Hope all goes well with a quick recovery.

3 Likes

Hope all goes OK and not too long in recovery.

2 Likes

We received word from his family: the operation went well and he’s doing ok!

What a relief! I was stressing over this to be honest :+1::love_you_gesture::muscle:

He’s recovering under sedation and he’ll probably will be “brought back” over de course of tomorrow.

20 Likes

Thanks for the update Lieven!

3 Likes

Lieven

Just seen the email. Good to hear the op went well and not surprised he will remain sedated, as its pretty much standard procedure for that type of op, according to my daughter who is in that field. Early days and no doubt he will take a few days to get over the anaesthesia once he comes round.

Looking good. :+1:

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Good to hear hopefully he will be back to his regular health and Community routine in no time :wink:

3 Likes

oh good news!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update Lieven,
When I start up my computer in the morning it is the first thing I think of these 2 days :crossed_fingers:… So David (you will probably read this later) … a lot of us has been with you these days… …now get off the drugs quickly and start playing guitar again :sunglasses:…although while you’re still drugged you can maybe come up with a good lyrics for your own song :grin:
Hope to see you again soon and I wish you a speedy recovery of course… :bouquet: :cherry_blossom: :grapes: :apple: :broccoli::people_hugging:
And greetings

3 Likes

Good news. Speedy recovery David but take it easy.

3 Likes

I wonder if they could leave him just slightly sedated… Too many Community posts for me to follow as it is, and he’s quite a contributor :rofl:
Sending virtual chocolates, @DavidP. They’re yummy! :wink:

5 Likes

Or just enough to let him take the role of “Community Oracle”? :wink:

2 Likes

They say laughter is the best medicine… I’m sure he will have a good chuckle when he reads that post. He makes a big contribution to the community… we all have a long way to go to catch up with the number of :heart:s he’s gives out and positive replies that he makes to everyone’s posts (I think the only one’s with a chance of catching up with him are Richard and Toby but still a challenge for them)… glad to hear his operation went well and hopefully he will be back to the community soon catching up with all the posts.

1 Like