Eddie_09 - November 2022 - Dixie Chicks, Bruce Springsteen

Thanks as always James. Really appreciate your feedback. Glad you enjoyed it!!!

1 Like

Nicely played and sung, vocal is really good.

1 Like

Another great one from you Eddie! :clap::clap::clap: You really have such a nice touch on the strings and again I’ve been thinking “that’s exactly how I would like my strumming to sound!” I didn’t know the song and it’s very beautiful :blush:

1 Like

Such a great flow and you look and sound very relaxed. Very enjoyable and gave me good feelings. I listened :three: times. :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks so much Trevor!

Thank you Silvia. I am glad you liked the song. Yes strumming lightly is something that I worked on and with a little practice it will become natural to you. Start slowly and with a thin pick and after a few minutes a day you will have it down in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Wow thanks Kamil . I am really glad you liked it. 3 times is 2 more times than I listened to it :joy:. I appreciate your feedback and thanks for listening !!!

1 Like

Blimey, Eddie belts out another cracker !! That was superb sir, great playing and sung with real passion and feeling. Well done sir. I only have vague recollections of the Dixie Chicks but I know my daughter pushed some of their stuff my way to keep current and educated. I need to take another look/listen me thinks !

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Cheers Toby. To be honest I am not that familiar with them either. My sister is a singer and I heard her sing this a couple of years ago and the lyrics gripped me, so I checked it out. Thanks again for taking the time to listen and comment. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Really good Eddie. You can certainly sing play and entertain. I enjoyed that one.

1 Like

Thanks so much Gordon! Welcome back and I hope you enjoyed your holiday. Great to have you back here!!!

Bravo, Eddie, delivered that with great feeling, in both your playing and singing.

I suspect I’ll not be on my own when I say that in my books you are there in terms of your ability to entertain and engage an audience. Needless to say, I can pass no comment on the ‘comfortably and confidently’ since that is internal to you.

Keep picking songs in this vein, from a range of singer-songwriters and if you were playing this in the local coffeeshop/bar then I’d settle in for the duration.

1 Like

Thanks so much David for the feedback and the encouragement. Your comments mean a lot to me, and taking your advice on board on songs I have posted has undoubtedly helped me improve as a player and performer.

1 Like

Hi Eddie,
Nicely done. Liked your steady play and smooth, well fitting vox. Lots to like here and I enjoyed all of it!

All the best to you!
LB

1 Like

Thanks LB. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to listen and comment.
:sunglasses:

I love this song! I was only introduced to it a few months ago. Great job as always!

1 Like

Thanks Mark. My sister introduced me to the song a couple of years ago and the lyrics really grabbed me. Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment!

Great Song and performance. Grabbed me

1 Like

Great stuff Eddie! Really impressive performance! Love the tone of your vocals with this song, works so well! Congrats on another great performance! :clap::clap::clap::star_struck:

Ps welcome @Chasferr! :wave::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Jeff. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for listening and commenting! :sunglasses:

1 Like