Eddie_09 - November 2022 - Dixie Chicks, Bruce Springsteen

Hi Eddie, this was absolutely great - again :clap::+1::star_struck:.
You know, I love Springsteen‘s songs as well. It‘s always so enjoyable when you‘re playing one of them. Thanks a lot for sharing :hugs:.

1 Like

Not heard this before but very nice. :slight_smile:
R.

1 Like

Hey Eddie that was another great one. :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Nicely played played and sung Eddie. Some difficult vocal phrasing in that one and you did a great job. The Springsteen stuff suits your style. Well done.

1 Like

Thanks Nicole! I do love the old Springsteen songs that are suited to just raw vocals and an acoustic guitar. I am a simple guy I guess😂. Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment and I am glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like

Thanks Rachel for checking it out ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cheers James! Thanks for listening and commenting. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Gordon! I do like the old Springsteen stuff that can be stripped back to raw vocals and an acoustic guitar. It took me a long time to find a style that suited me so thanks for the positive feedback!

1 Like

Wow that was super Eddie, glad I’m in catch mode after 4 days of dead internet. Its songs like this that remind me I should revisit my Springsteen collection, as there are some real belters for just one man and a guitar. And you have proved that emphatically with this performance. Always a pleasure to listen to you sir, keep them coming.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow thanks Toby. High praise indeed. I really appreciate your support and encouragement! A few months ago I didn’t think I would be posting videos of myself playing and definitely not posting videos of me singing as well.

Eddie

You come across as a natural but I know what is on the outside, is not always how it feels when you are recording. Some great song choices you’ve selected and stirring a few ideas now the acoustics are getting more than their usual attention, So thx for that !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Toby. It’s just like anything I guess in that the more I do it the more confident I get. As always your encouragement is greatly appreciated!!

1 Like

It’s a really pleasure to watch your recordings Eddie. You’ve not done a song yet that I don’t like. Your playing and singing are simply wonderful.

1 Like

Very nice, great vibe on this one.

1 Like

Thanks Stefan! It means a lot to hear your feedback and to know you enjoy the stuff I put out. :sunglasses:

Thanks so much Mark! :sunglasses:

Hum, never heard this one. Thanks for the learning experience and turn on! You played and sang this really well. Your picking pattern and strumming fit this well. Tone on the guitar is good too. Nice vox. Put it all together and you have a first rate production!

All the best,
LB

1 Like

That was beautiful Eddie, lovely vocals too - full of emotion :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :smiley:

1 Like

Wow high praise! It was a pretty simple production with an just the acoustic guitar and an iPad for recording. Thanks so much for the feedback LB . I really appreciate it!

Thank you Nancy! I am glad you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to listen :headphones: and to comment!