Funniest moments with Justin

Hello everyone. I hope your New Year is going well so far.

Iā€™ve been playing around with the the JustinGuitar website and the app for close to 18 months now. And I finally have some free time that Iā€™ve able to dive in more regularly into the community.

There are times in the video lessons when Justin is just sooooo darned funny, that I wanted to share my top 3 favorite funny Justin moments, so far. There is no way to rank these. Theyā€™re all equally funny.

• Strumming lessons, at 32:40 - 33:15, Justin makes some aside comments about country music. Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard.
    • In the lesson, Al I Want for Christmas is You, at :58 - 1:02, Justin appeals to the Rock N Roll Gods for forgiveness!
  1. In the lesson ā€œMad World,ā€ at 3:18 - 3:30, Justin sings, "Itā€™s the same chord sequence again now, all through the verses ā€¦ " Classic.

Justin - thanks for the music, and the laughs! :slight_smile:

• Vinnie
3 Likes

Thereā€™s definitely some laughs in Justinā€™s videos, I made a comment yesterday on Justinā€™s video about guitar tone, he makes a comment towards the end, ā€˜if youā€™re in the market for a new guitar - and letā€™s face it we all are, all the timeā€™. :laughing: The best humour is derived from the truth, isnā€™t it?? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t have a specific video, but there have been a few different ones where his dog randomly walks in during the middle of the lesson and Justin starts talking to the pup :dog2:

4 Likes

The one I can remember (but not which video) is a Christmas song and he says ā€œGsus the holiest of chords.ā€

2 Likes

Oh yes! That was good. When I first heard of that, the ā€œGsusā€ chord, I thought it was because it sounded like when ā€œAmenā€ is said ā€¦ where itā€™s a suspended chord and then resolves, and thatā€™s why it was a ā€œGsusā€ chord. I wasnā€™t focused on the sound of ā€œG-susā€ but duh! lolā€¦ that video made me get it. Yeah, slow on the uptake there.