Gareth - November 2023 - Let Her Go + Wild Wood + Brain Damage + Got Her In Your Pocket + Sorrow + Born To Run

Another nice song well delivered Gareth.

1 Like

Good fingerpicking!

2 Likes

Another great tune Gareth.

1 Like

Nicely played and sung, if I had to I would make one piece of advice to do with technique; it’s better to make sure that your thumb is forward of your fingers when finger picking, it makes sure that your fingers can always have a good angle to pluck the strings, it can get in the way if it’s behind rather than forward. I think that @adi_mrok has a video explaining this if he’s around!

1 Like

Thumb pic? I’m always here for it Darrell! :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

This is a lovely song Gareth I enjoyed your version a lot - thanks for sharing :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :smiley:

1 Like

Got a Bob Dylan ring to your voice and playing. And he made countless millions of dollars … I’ll be following your progress :grinning:.

1 Like

Hello Gareth, thanks for sharing your video. It was a very enjoyable listen :clap::+1::smiley:.

1 Like

Love this Floyd number

4 Likes

Another sweet performance Gareth. Nicely played and sung!

Ah that was terrific Gareth. I love PF, and Sorrow is a favourite. You did a great job - I’d never imagined an acoustic version, but it works perfectly.

1 Like

Captured the mood nicely there Gareth, nice job :+1:

1 Like

The Boss blew me away with his acoustic performance of this classic
Born To Run

9 Likes

The singing and playing technique sounded wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

1 Like

This was great! I like your strumming!

1 Like

Your strumming and palm muting was pretty good and singing excellent!
Very nicely done. :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Great stuff, really suits your voice

1 Like

Sounding great Gareth, that was some spot on palm muting and you’ve got a true Boss vibe in your vocals! Thanks for sharing another terrific performance!

1 Like

Great job Gareth. I am a big Bruce fan and know exactly the performance you are referring to. Enjoyed that a lot!

1 Like

Hi Gareth, I love this BS song, but haven’t heard the accoustic version before. Thanks for sharing your video. This was very solid playing and singing :smiley:.