Gone Gone Gone - Cover by Pkboo3, OH49 & LBro

Indeed, though for me, Rock Lobster is their greatest moment. Crazy song. Epic performances.

Once performed (probably the wrong choice of words) by me and my daughter at a karaoke. She was good - me not so much.

Awesome. Definitely nailed that 52s vibe.
Great to see comments by some of the veterans like Bin, Suzy and Davy as well.

Thanks, so much, OH. We couldn’t have made it without your valuable help. So much appreciate you & your incredible talent.

Thanks, Digger. We wrote that together. We were hunting fun things to do in the 60s. I used to have a pogo stick and loved it. So we went from there.

On “Rock Lobster”; Ooh, I couldn’t do that! Lot of screeching there :wink:

Pam the Rocker… has a nice ring to it and even better when belting it out! But the cover project does not happen without the great guitars and bass you did Dave. Good job mates, all around!
LB

1 Like

I gave this and many other B52 numbers a spin. I don’t know why, but it was not my cup a tea. Kind of difficult to do with the keys and all. At least I think there were keys on this one? I lost track… RL is a crazy song, that much I can agree with! :wink:

Thanks for the scoop and thoughts!
LB

That was very tasty. Great work all 3 of you. What a great collab. Never heard the song before but it was very enjoyable.

1 Like

Hey Sarge,
Good to see you out and about! Thanks for the nice comments and for listening! You and many others had not heard this, so I think it was a good project to do as it enlightened many!

All the best and be well,
LB

1 Like