Grade 2 Test Answers

Answers for the Grade 2 Ear Training Test! no cheating ;)

View the full lesson at Grade 2 Test Answers | JustinGuitar

6 wrong. I think I need to practice more in the higher range. It’s when the notes are higher that I get confused.

20 out of 20! I surprised myself!

3 Likes

20 out of 20!

2 Likes

19 out of 20 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

19/20 Yes! Oh bla di oh bla da, take me on twinkle!

2 Likes

Hey Justin,
I have just scored 17 out of 20 in the grade 2 ear testing. Quite pleased with that and I also managed to get most of the notes that you were playing as well as a double check. I will do these tests again in a couple of weeks to see how much of the info has sunk in!

2 Likes

19 out of 20 on first attempt. I will move ahead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

20/20!! Loving these lessons. I can really see (or hear I guess) my progress, just 5 minutes or so of ear training each day really has helped me.

2 Likes

heck yeh got all of them right

2 Likes

20 outta 20 yessssssss

2 Likes

Whoohoo, 20 out of 20. Suprised myself…!

1 Like

I took 100% on this but to be honest I really spent a lot of time playing them, singing them and also made use of the Ear Training App… I am happy I did it and went through this test first time… great course… I will now go on to tackle Grade 3 on this Ear Training, and again will spend a lot of time really developing my ear before hitting the next test…

Regards to all

Chris

1 Like

100 % , yesssss :smiley:

I’ve got 20/20 !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pierre @piezolectrik
Well done, I would be happy if I got one out of twenty.
By the way welcome to the community.
Michael

:tada: :tada:
Nice one Pierre :slight_smile:

18/20, which isn’t terrible (missed 11 and 12… shouldn’t have, but there it is). I did end up busting the guitar out for a couple of the really high notes at the end - I’ve been neglecting those in my practice, which I will need to remedy.