Had the pleasure of seeing our own Batwoman perform at local open mic

Yesterday had the time of our life going to a local open mic at Cabarita Beach here in New South Wales, thanks to @batwoman

Maggie knew I was in the area and let me know earlier in the week. Maggie was first on the board and I got the third slot.

I do have to shout out congratulations to Maggie for how well she performed. She showed a level of confidence that was really great and the crowd loved her and her songs!!!

I did enjoy performing as well, with our RV travels, it’s been well over a year since I last performed at an open mic.

32 Likes

Wow Tony And Maggie,…
:star_struck::heart_eyes::sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
How great and I’m now jealous of you Tony :blush: :sunglasses:
Greetings to you two :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Maggie is definitely an inspiration. Even more so in person.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update and picture Tony.

Lovely to hear and see, you and @batwoman

Three cheers to the both of you.

2 Likes

What a great story! :heart: That must have been amazing! I’m happy for both of you.

2 Likes

Great stuff!
How nice to see two of our community members meeting up at an open mic, it seems pretty obvious that a good time was had by both of you; congratulations on tying up and doing a gig!

2 Likes

This is so cool :sunglasses:
We all came here to learn guitar from Justin and it’s worth it for that alone.
The lucky ones find much more than that.
We share experiences with our fellow travelers, which change our lives.
Fab share :smiley:

3 Likes

What a fantastic experience ! Congrats to the two of you for hooking up at the OM.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great share Tony and Maggie. Terrific to see two members of the Community meeting up. And not just for a wine/beer/coffee but at an open mic. Wow. :smiley:

Edit I looked it up to see where you are.

2 Likes

Great news. Well done Tony and Maggie!!

A duet?

2 Likes

Awesome. Any video?

1 Like

Oh this is wonderful!

What a story,
look at these people, shining just like their guitars!

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good times, for sure :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

How very nice to meet up, sounds like and looks like a fun time, love both your smiles :blush:

2 Likes

So fun! Yay! You both are inspirational!

2 Likes

Tony & Maggie, what a great story, I’m thrilled that you got to meet up and share a magical moment together.
Was there much time for talk and social before and after also?

2 Likes

What a great share… that must have been a truly amazing experience… lovely photo… I do hope you took the opportunity for a little jamming session.

1 Like

Looks like a good time was had by all.

2 Likes

Wow that’s fantastic glad to see you both showing others how guitar should be played :laughing: congratz and such a positive news!

2 Likes

Great photo. How nice to be able to meet up. It is a shame you didn’t play together.

2 Likes