Hallelujah, Written by Leonard Cohen, Performed by Bon Jovi-Live - Cover by LBro

That was beautiful. :+1: :+1: great video. Loved it.

Great job!

While watching I heard the lyrics like this:

With Goats like this, the fourth, the fifthā€¦

:smile:
So I think it fits! ( and Iā€™ll probably think that every time I hear the song now)

Hi Eddie,
Hey, I want to thank you so much for the nice comments. Glad this rocked off your socks mate!

You take good care!
LB

1 Like

Hi Gordon,
Thanks for the uplifting comments and observations! Sounds like you are a goat cheese lover? :slight_smile:

All the best to you!
LB

Hi Adi,
Ozzy Dreamingā€¦ hum. I donā€™t think I ever heard that one before! Glad the production his a soft spot for you too! On violin, the one @TheMadman_tobyjenner recommended, I had, but failed to go further down the menu to find the violins. I think it might be a tad better than the one I usedā€¦

Oh I can assure you the ā€œgoat tasteā€ was not there as I would not have eaten the ice cream and cheese! It was really good stuff!

All the best to you and keep rockā€™n,
LB

Hey LBro! This was very enjoyable to listen to. Really pretty and well done. I thought the violin added to it just fine. To @DavidP, well done on the mix.

Thanks there Mr. T! Glad it was kind to your ears!
LB

Hey there @LBro!
Thatā€™s a really cool version you cooked up here. I thought the drums and guitars fit the track well, and to my ears the violin sounds just fineā€¦ Your singing is getting better as well, especially on those lower parts. Vocal lines seems to ā€œflowā€ quite well in this one, not quite as rigidly ā€œon the gridā€ and rhythmic as some of your past efforts (which I think is a good thing!). Singing practice paying off I guess :wink:

Take care,
Kasper

I really enjoyed that LBro. Nice cover.

A big up to David as well for helping with the mix.

Sorry, but the goats stole the show, they are brilliant. :wink:

1 Like

Hi LBro, wow, when I read the title of the song, I was a bit surprised :slight_smile: It was just Great, very very beautiful song, your vocals were amazing, itā€™s not an easy song and you did it at the highest level, bravo!

Mike

Hi,
Thanks for stopping in and checking this out! Thanks for the comments!

Be well,
LB

1 Like

Hey Toby,
Good to see you and thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the comments!

It turns out I had DSK violins. I pulled it up when producing this one, but failed to see the violins the first time around. Probably too bozo like in the wee hours of the night there. At any rate I tried them and I have to say I think DSK was slightly better! Not sure if it has key switched ability though?

All the best and be well!
LB

Hi JK,
Glad this one hit you in the right place and thanks for the comments!

Be well,
LB

You could do that in the midi. Open up the piano roll for the track, select all and drag an drop an octave up or whether you want. As its a double selection on that VST Iā€™ll have a cello group and one of the multi violin sections, without looking its 15 or 16 ?? Not sure without firing up Reaper but about to crash after Justinā€™s Livestream this evening.

Be safe man.

:sunglasses:

Very cool cover, LBro. I like what you did with the song.

Hi Lbro,

How lucky are you?
I think thereā€™s some goats in a field down the road from us - somewhere near the industrial estate, overlooking the motorway. Not sure it has the same appeal as Maui, Hawaii. :slight_smile:

Great job on the song.
The orchestral parts work well.
Ganged vocals are tight.
Lead vocal full of control and expression.
Production crystal clear.

Top work.

Digger

Hi,
Good to hear I measured up to my typical standards. I hope that means ā€œgoodā€ standardsā€¦ :slight_smile:

You have probably gotten used to the goat taste of the cheese? But the owner of the goat farm researched a lot in finding out how to remove the goat flavor. I think that might be where the word feta comes in?

All the best to you!
LB

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for the listen and comments!

All the best to you!
LB

Hi Jason,
Thanks so much for spinning this up and adding a nice pro goat comment!

Take care and be well,
LB

Hum,
Do you count goats at night while trying to sleep? JK, :slight_smile:

You could have worse things on the brain! Long live the goats!
LB