Happy Birthday šŸŽŠ -60-BRIAN-60- Komische Oper Berlin

Gordon and Brian last night, when I went home after this they really went through the roofā€¦

This is a photo of Gordon and Brianā€™s morning from an hour ago .

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Gordon!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: :blush:

2 Likes

Late, but enjoy or hope you enjoyed the day. :smiley:

1 Like

Too many birthday wishes to respond to (with a sprained finger and sore bum! :rofl:)
Fun day out, roller-skating with my love and the three ā€˜kidsā€™ who are in the country.
All went swimmingly till I fell on my arse with the camera rollingā€¦
Thanks to you all for being you.
Has anyone heard from Gordon? Iā€™m told heā€™s shifted into eighth gear :open_mouth: :rofl:
Itā€™s good to be old :older_woman:

6 Likes

Love it !!

I assume all the screaming was coming from the folk you were heading towards ! :rofl:
Hope you had a wonderful day.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha, you should have seen me waving my arms in the air hollering ā€œIā€™m Brian, too!ā€ when the DJ played Happy Birthday, sending ā€˜Brianā€™ good wishes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Doh! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a bummer :crazy_face:

1 Like

Didnā€™t do anything as exciting as Brian, but hereā€™s a photo of my cake. Guitar and golf. Well, what else is there to with your time when youā€™re my age? :smiley:

9 Likes

Super cute cake :birthday: I hope you have not been eating it but found a way to conserve it and itā€™s now a decoration item somewhere? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@brianlarsen Thanks for sharing the video Brian. Yes, you still do have it. Impressive stuff. Glad to read you had a great birthday with your family.

@sairfingers Belated happy birthday Gordon, I hope you had a great day. Nice cake.

1 Like

Hi Gordon,

That is an incredibly fun/beautiful and well thought-out cake :smiley:ā€¦ very sweet from your loved ones :sunglasses:ā€¦ and a lot wiser than having your family send you to a roller skate disco when you are ā€¦well ā€¦oldā€¦ :smile:

Because Brianā€¦does your family have shares in the hip/body parts factory :thinking:? and the other one also had to be renewedā€¦

But you look happy during the video, although there are no more views after the fallā€¦ you can still pick up the guitar, it goes well enough with your hand?

Greetings and enjoy the afterglow :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha. No chance. This is the last surviving piece!:joy:

3 Likes

No, no, no you monster, you ate a guitar :astonished: :smiley: :thinking:

Seriously though, hope you had a great day :blush:

1 Like

Who ate the wee figurine that looked remarkably like you? Hope you have a good one, Gordon.

1 Like

Nightmare job for a luthier :rofl:
Free travel pass- an unexpected perk of being officially old :smiley:

2 Likes

It expires 2030? Do they know something you donā€™t?

3 Likes

To be honest, I expected this photo soonerā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had to reapply for my driving licence (and will have reapply every 3 years) and Iā€™ve just had a letter from my travel insurance that there will now be Ā£75 supplement!

Is it still 5 more years to go and you wonā€™t need to pay for a TV license?

Donā€™t know about that but clearly itā€™s a bit like Cinderella. The clock strikes midnight and everything changes! :joy:

2 Likes