Happy Birthday 🎊 -60-BRIAN-60- Komische Oper Berlin

Gordon and Brian last night, when I went home after this they really went through the roof…

This is a photo of Gordon and Brian’s morning from an hour ago .

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Gordon!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: :blush:

2 Likes

Late, but enjoy or hope you enjoyed the day. :smiley:

1 Like

Too many birthday wishes to respond to (with a sprained finger and sore bum! :rofl:)
Fun day out, roller-skating with my love and the three ‘kids’ who are in the country.
All went swimmingly till I fell on my arse with the camera rolling…
Thanks to you all for being you.
Has anyone heard from Gordon? I’m told he’s shifted into eighth gear :open_mouth: :rofl:
It’s good to be old :older_woman:

6 Likes

Love it !!

I assume all the screaming was coming from the folk you were heading towards ! :rofl:
Hope you had a wonderful day.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha, you should have seen me waving my arms in the air hollering “I’m Brian, too!” when the DJ played Happy Birthday, sending ‘Brian’ good wishes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Doh! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s a bummer :crazy_face:

1 Like

Didn’t do anything as exciting as Brian, but here’s a photo of my cake. Guitar and golf. Well, what else is there to with your time when you’re my age? :smiley:

9 Likes

Super cute cake :birthday: I hope you have not been eating it but found a way to conserve it and it’s now a decoration item somewhere? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@brianlarsen Thanks for sharing the video Brian. Yes, you still do have it. Impressive stuff. Glad to read you had a great birthday with your family.

@sairfingers Belated happy birthday Gordon, I hope you had a great day. Nice cake.

1 Like

Hi Gordon,

That is an incredibly fun/beautiful and well thought-out cake :smiley:… very sweet from your loved ones :sunglasses:… and a lot wiser than having your family send you to a roller skate disco when you are …well …old… :smile:

Because Brian…does your family have shares in the hip/body parts factory :thinking:? and the other one also had to be renewed…

But you look happy during the video, although there are no more views after the fall… you can still pick up the guitar, it goes well enough with your hand?

Greetings and enjoy the afterglow :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha. No chance. This is the last surviving piece!:joy:

3 Likes

No, no, no you monster, you ate a guitar :astonished: :smiley: :thinking:

Seriously though, hope you had a great day :blush:

1 Like

Who ate the wee figurine that looked remarkably like you? Hope you have a good one, Gordon.

1 Like

Nightmare job for a luthier :rofl:
Free travel pass- an unexpected perk of being officially old :smiley:

2 Likes

It expires 2030? Do they know something you don’t?

3 Likes

To be honest, I expected this photo sooner…

2 Likes

I’ve had to reapply for my driving licence (and will have reapply every 3 years) and I’ve just had a letter from my travel insurance that there will now be £75 supplement!

Is it still 5 more years to go and you won’t need to pay for a TV license?

Don’t know about that but clearly it’s a bit like Cinderella. The clock strikes midnight and everything changes! :joy:

2 Likes