Happy Birthday 🎊 -60-BRIAN-60- Komische Oper Berlin

:partying_face: :boom: :people_hugging: :hatching_chick: :hatched_chick: :swan: :owl: :ant: :sunflower: :bouquet: :tropical_drink: :cookie: :birthday: :guitar: :microphone: :confetti_ball: :tada:

Now 20-01-2024 (New Zealand time :grin:)

Dear Brian,

For all the people who live upside down for us europeans , you have already turned 60 years old :laughing:

So Let me be the first …Dear Brian …see tittle and videos :smile:

I made up a long story last night , but I want to embrace the words of the last words from the man from the first video … or almost then :blush: :laughing:

The videos have been carefully selected…or at least 2 of them :joy:
The first is The Good… :star_struck:
The Second The Bad … :sunglasses:so for the Third …
The Ugly remains :upside_down_face:

60 so you may choose between the first two this year :sunglasses: (I should pick the first if … :smiley:…)

(I may not have internet tomorrow morning and today with disruptions, which is why we are using our friends down under as an excuse :blush:)

The Good :

The Bbbbad :

The Ugly :

59 60 years today,…congratulations :partying_face: :beverage_box: :baby_bottle::tropical_drink: :sunflower: :bouquet: :cherry_blossom: :ant: :honeybee: :guitar: :notes: :microphone: :saxophone: :drum: :sun_with_face: :cookie: :kissing_heart:…Or Happy Birth to Earth Day …as Maggie
@batwoman taught me :blush: ,…and I wish you a long and happy life with your loved one around you,…good luck in your 60th 61th year of life… :sunglasses:

:smile:

I wish you a fantastic day tomorrow and lots of fun :sunglasses: :dizzy:

Okay this screams for a tag @brianlarsen :laughing:

And when you read this today @sairfingers …I wish you also a wonderful party tomorrow for that other big number :partying_face: :sunglasses: :partying_face: but I do not remember the date (7 days later I guess…)
well Brian knows I also made this thread almost yesterday :upside_down_face:
so Pick one of the first two for you or both :grin:

Greetings and Cheers to another fantastic year :people_hugging:

Rogier And Hermine :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

@brianlarsen ( see what i did there??? Tagged you! :grin: )

Since you are 60 years i New Zealand i guess it is official then….

Happy B-day Mr. Larsen!! I hope you will get all that you wish for !!!

4 Likes

Aren’t we angels? :angel: Today and tomorrow :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha!!! Yep we are :rofl::rofl::rofl:
(It is his birthday afterall. Will go back to not tag him when his B-day is over ofcourse :rofl: )

Oh… and a very happy B-day to you too @sairfingers :partying_face:

2 Likes

:rofl: :laughing: :rofl:
:shushing_face:

2 Likes

Happy 60th Birthday Brian @brianlarsen :smiley: :partying_face: :birthday: :tada:
Wishing you a wonderful day, year, and decade!

That was beautiful Rogier! You have a special way with words :smiling_face:
And I liked the 3rd video the best, just sayin’…

Also, happy birthday (up-coming?) Gordon :slight_smile: @sairfingers

I’ve said it before… you guys rock! The forum just wouldn’t be the same without all of you! :sunflower:

4 Likes

Hahahaaaa….
All those emojis!
I’m so, so… emojional!

• Now, the Good is, well- ‘bombastisch’, und sagt tatsächlich mehr als tausend Worte :smiley:
  • The Bad is, well, you know about my love/HATE relationship with the blues… :roll_eyes:
  • And the Ugly, although technically an accurate description, appears to be that moment of metamorphosis that my fellow Danish countryman H.C. Anderson depicts in his story about the duck. You opened your pipes and did not QUAAAAACK :open_mouth: The dude can actually sing, or as my fellow Irish countryman W.B. Yeats famously declared: “A terrible beauty is born”

Now, I’m not sure- is this your or my thread? :thinking:
It seems you guys are having a lot of fun (on my tab), so I reckon as my birthday present, you will thank everyone individually on my behalf for any good wishes that might drift in…
Here’s a blanket one to cover anyone you might leave out :laughing:

THANK YOU! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

:rofl:
:blush:
and

definitely your thread :smiley: :sunglasses:

and I hope that some customers here will also step up their game when it comes to your age congratulations :grin:

:wave:

Hahahahahaha!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

very nice Rogier, and Happy Birthday Brian

2 Likes

Three cheers for the birthday boy :beers: :beers: :beers:

2 Likes

Wishing you a rockin’ happy fifty-tenth Birthday, @brianlarsen!
Have a great one full of fun, laughter and music :partying_face: :tada: :clinking_glasses: :birthday: :musical_note: :guitar:

Cheers
Gunhild :lady_beetle: :four_leaf_clover: :lady_beetle: :four_leaf_clover: :lady_beetle:

3 Likes

@brianlarsen

Think you are old enough to remember this and young enough to have not have forgotten it !
Have a great day pal ! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Look what you’ve done, Rogier.
You’ve turned a solemn occasion into the biggest ‘cheese-fest’ I’ve ever seen in the community :roll_eyes:
I s’pose I should thank the sociopath and the mad one nonetheless…

Oh, and you too, @Gunhild. Vielen dank :smiley:
and of course @philsmith :wink:

2 Likes

Wait a moment @brianlarsen is your birthday tomorrow only? In Europe I mean? And doesn’t wishing happy birthday beforehand bring bad
luck? I’m confused. :thinking:

In any case this thread wouldn’t be complete without this lovely Finnish version of the song :grin: Happy birthday, Brian.

@roger_holland Did I hear you sing?!? More, more, more please :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m not getting involved … the party is too wild for my restrained tastes.
And it is premature! :wink:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Mr. Brian! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: :blush:
You made Mr. Rogier singing for you…you may be well proud of yourself :wink: @roger_holland :innocent::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday :birthday::tada::gift: Brian! Hope you have a great day!

@tRONd @roger_holland @Avalon426
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. I don’t want to highjack Brian’s thread but……he’s only 60 this weekend. I’m 70…… is a NGD coming up? Is it worth it? Will I get my moneys worth out of it?

7 Likes

Oh, I had such a crush on Clare Grogan…