Heaven or Hell - Original by LBro - From the Vault

Hi,
At this point in time my guitar fret hand thumb is a bit banged up with “trigger finger” and I await the knife there, hopeful of a good fix and full recovery.

Thus, I was reviewing my past projects and came across this one, that was never featured here. It was on the old forum. What I like about this original is the guitar tones. I have yet to be able to beat them on my end. Personally I like the message of the song, though it is a bit of a challenge to wrap one’s head around.

I have a friend who is an ex rock DJ and has been on radio for over 50 years. I shared it with him and his take was that these guitars are like something from Fillmore East… Ha, maybe so, and they do rock.

On the first showing many asked if the “poor lamb” was ok? Yep, it was in great hands and simply got a close shave… :slight_smile:

I hope you enjoy!
LB

8 Likes

Enjoyed it LBro. And I’d never seen a sheep being sheared before. Lovely creature.

Nice playing LBro. Funny that people didn’t know what to think of the sheep. I grew up in New Zealand and it would be pretty unusual to not have seen a sheep sheared at some stage. I’m sure we had a couple of school trips to farms etc.

I enjoyed it, nice guitars and very interesting lyrics.

Hi LBro,

Nice music and lovely guitar tone :sunglasses: :clap: :bouquet:… good luck with your finger and upcoming surgery :crossed_fingers: … a kiss on your finger and a good night’s sleep pat for the doctor who is going to cut you …
PS: nice video clip…
Greetings,Rogier

Thumbs up from me :+1:

Glad this was ok for you and thanks for stopping in! Yeah, I had not seen a sheep sheared live before. Just glad I got a good camera angle!

Take good care!
LB

Hi JK,
You grew up in a nice place. I enjoy New Zealand a lot. Nice climate, folks and country to see. My style too in being laid back. Sort of how things used to be done around here.

All the best to you!
LB

1 Like

Hi Silvia,

Thanks for the comments and glad you enjoyed this one. No two ways about it, there was certainly a message in this song’s lyrics! My hope is, some will take it to heart as these are trying times!

All the best and be well,
L B

Hi Roger,
Looking forward to getting the thumb fixed up proper. Then all I will have to deal with it arthritis… Cut is small and I would call it almost micro-surgery! Looking forward to it being done and in the rear view mirror!

All the best to you!
LB

1 Like

Thumbs can be tricky. Glad yours is headed up in the right direction! Thanks for stopping by!

Keep up the good vibes!
LB

1 Like

A bit of Christian rock? Nice stuff LBro, the guitar tones did sound good and an interesting song as well.

I hope your thumb recovers well from the surgery. :+1:

Hi Sarge,
Yeah, you could call it Christian Rock… I guess with all that is going down in the world these days it seemed like a good message to put forth. Thanks for the comments and well wishes for happy knief day! :wink:

Be well, play well and all the best!
LB

1 Like

LBro, loved your song! Don’t think I’ll be hearing it at our contemporary service, lol!
Your voice just fit the song perfectly!

Thanks Kevin,
I think this is one of my better originals. Glad you liked it too! You are right, I had a friend who knows the Lord listen to it and he said it sounded like something from the Fillmore East!

Take good care!
LB