Hello, Amy here

Hi, I’m Amy I am 15 turning 16 this year and I am from Australia.
I basically just begun learning guitar this month and have been practicing alot using justin’s course and it’s been super fun!
I’m excited to see how my guitar journey goes and meet other people learning guitar :smiley:
I ended up deciding to learn guitar to start a band with my friends sometime.

18 Likes

Hi Amy,
Welcome here :sunglasses: , and how nice and good that you chose Justin as your guitar teacher and this community for further questions if needed,or just for fun :smiley:…I wish you a lot of fun and long learning curve and hope to hear from you musically.
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Good on you Amy, wish you all the best and lots of fun!!

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

Thank you Roger, nice to meet you! :smiley:

Hi Amy, welcome to the community.

1 Like

Hi Amy, Welcome good luck with your journey.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Amy.

1 Like

Welcome Amy!

1 Like

Hi Amy, glad you’ve got a plan for your guitaring. Good luck with the journey

1 Like

Hi Amy good to have you here, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask around. Wish you luck in your journey!

1 Like

Ahh, to be 15 again. Welcome Amy and have a boatload of fun.

1 Like

Hi Amy and welcome!

Happy to have you here and feel free to reach out if you ever need help . Enjoy your guitar journey! I wish I had started at 15! :grinning: :guitar:

1 Like

:wave:

R…

1 Like

Welcome Amy and good luck on the road to becoming a rockstar! I tried to learn at your age but didn’t have the resources available today so failed miserably :joy:. The sky is the limit for you!

1 Like

Welcome Amy! Good on you, go for for it! :star2: All the best and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions :wave::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Welcome Amy, so nice to have you here :hugs:.
You’ve got big dreams. That’s wonderful :star_struck:.
I look forward to hearing more from you.
Have fun :smiley:.

1 Like

Hey Amy, welcome to the community, nice to hear from another aussie, there are a few of us lurking around here. Look forward to hearing more from you. We live in the Northern Rivers area, lots of great music here and in the SE Qld area.

1 Like

Hello Amy, welcome to the wonderful world of playing music, learning at JustinGuitar and this wonderful community.
We have many, many antipodeans and we have a fair number of teenagers too. I hope you make great progress and find you have started a lifelong passion.
Ask if you unsure or need guidance with anything.
Cheers
Richard

3 Likes

Gooday Amy, what a fantastic age to be starting, you have your whole life ahead of you.
Make the most of Justin’s abundant learning material and also the knowledge that can be found here abouts. Never be shy of asking questions we’ve all trodden the same path you are on and can help you on your way. Welcome.

:sunglasses:

1 Like