Hello, Amy here

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks! I will definitely try my best to make the most of justin’s course and this supportive community, I hope you have a good day Toby!

1 Like

Hi, thanks for welcoming me.
The northern rivers sounds like a nice place to live!
I am from Victoria so I probably wouldn’t get as much sun as you lol

2 Likes

So many people have replied, I’m sorry I haven’t replied to all of you yet
This community has been so welcoming I appreciate it!

5 Likes

It is nice here, lots of sun at the moment. We’ve got a couple of daughters who live in Melbourne.

2 Likes

Hi Amy and welcome to the community from a fellow Victorian. Follow Justin step by step and you’ll be making music in no time. There’s plenty of good people here to help you along the way.

2 Likes

Hi Amy welcome to JG!

2 Likes

Hi Amy, I too am Aussie, albeit not as young. I started at your age but gave it up after a very brief time. Stick with it darl, achieve your dream of being in a band and don’t forget to let me know when and where your first gig is. If I’m not too old, I’d love to come and watch you :guitar:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to our community Amy. :slight_smile:

Good luck with starting your band. Enjoy your guitar adventure.

2 Likes

Hi Amy, welcome! What a great age to start with guitar! So many years to develop your skills! Have fun and enjoy playing and stay close to the community as it’s a very supportive place.

3 Likes

Welcome on board Amy! :blush::hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you! Justin’s course has been super helpful already, I can’t wait to see what I can do by the end of this year lol!

2 Likes

Thanks!
you’re never too old to learn something new, i wish you good luck with your guitar journey!

2 Likes

:smiley: thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you darl. And to you

2 Likes

Amy, Welcome to the community. Have fun reaching your guitar goals.

2 Likes

Hello Amy, welcome to the community and all the best for your journey :guitar::drum:

2 Likes

Hi Amy welcome. Your dream can happen. It has happened for some here. Follow the lessons, do your practice and have fun learning to play guitar. If you find something that you don’t get right right away just put some more practice on it and you will master it.

2 Likes

Welcome, Amy! I think you’ll find it a very friendly and supportive community, and guitar learning a lot of fun, for sure.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Amy. Justin’s teaching is nothing short of brilliant. Glad you are enjoying yourself. Have lots of fun and good luck with your future band.

2 Likes