Hello, Aviral here

Hi,
I’m Aviral, from India. I started learning guitar during the lockdown days of 2020, and have been on and off in regularity. I’m currently on the beginner grade 2 lessons.
I’ve also just shared a recording of the intro section of Smells like teen spirit here: Beginner's safe space - #501 by aviraljn9

11 Likes

Welcome Aviral, you’ll find plenty helpful and well experienced people on this forum who are happy to help newcomers!

1 Like

Hey Aviral, welcome to the community. Nice to meet you, thanks to my working for many years at a large / global company, I have many friends from India and enjoy the culture very much. Look forward to hearing more from you.

1 Like

Hi Aviral,
Welcome, and i wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hi Aviral, welcome to the community! Have a lot of fun!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to our community Aviral. :slight_smile:

Ohhh, smells like teen spirit, nice. I’ll go and check it out.

1 Like

Hi Aviral, good to meet you (again :wink: ). Enjoy the community!

1 Like

Hello Aviral, welcome to the community. Enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Hi Aviral, good luck with your journey welcome to the community.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome!

Hello Aviral, a very warm welcome to the community which I hope you will find to be an excellent accomaniment to the JustinGuitar lessons and courses.
Kudos for sharing your first recording too.
If you have any questions at all just ask.
Cheers
Richard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Aviral and congrats on the debut recording. Plenty of help her when ever you need it. As folks have said just ask.

Enjoy the ride.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello Aviral, welcome to the community :hugs:.
It’s such a friendly and supportive place to be. If you have a question or need some motivational words, don’t hesitate to let us know :smiley:.

2 Likes

Welcome Aviral :blush:

1 Like

Aviral, welcome to the community. Your video is nice and shows good progress. Have fun on your guitar journey.

2 Likes

Hi Aviral, welcome. Don’t get discouraged if once in a while you cannot be as regular with your practice as you would like to be. Just go back a little to refresh and move forward. Have fun.

2 Likes

Welcome to the marvelous community!!

Rock on!! :v:

2 Likes

Thank you all. And I appreciate the much needed motivation @dobleA

2 Likes

Hi Aviral,

Good Time to start.

Nice going posting something putting me to shame :frowning:
Welcome.
A :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes