Hello everyone, I'm Peter from Australia

Hi everyone, I’m Peter from Australia. I signed on for the ‘Strumming’ lessons recently. I’m impressed by how well the site reinforces my efforts, and how much progress I’m making as a result.

10 Likes

Hello Peter, welcome to the community.
Thanks for signing up to the Strumming course. The overall website contains an enormous amount of content and brilliantly structured lessons. It is worth taking a little time to exxoreit and becoming familiar with the structure and layout of the courses. Note - 99% of the content is free, the subscription courses (such as Strumming) contribute to covering the costs etc.

Ask if you need any help.
Cheers
Richard
:slight_smile:

Welcome Peter :+1:

1 Like

Hi Peter,
Welcome ,and I wish you a lot of fun,
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Thanks very much, to all of you. i’m not very good at managing websites like this, so its going to take a while to become familiar with it. The strumming course is really excellent, with lots of self examination, and a final test, which I haven’t quite reached yet. Best money I’ve spent in years, even decades. Looking forward to exploring the entire site!

3 Likes

G’day Peter, a few Aussies lurking around here, welcome to the community.

1 Like

Thanks Tony, it’s been a very positive experience. Cheers.

1 Like

Welcome Peter. Plenty more to look at on Justin’s site.

Yes, I’ve hardly scratch the surface… and the community is lots of fun.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to our community Peter. :slight_smile:

I hope you enjoy your guitar journey.

1 Like

Hi Peter, welcome to the community from another Peter from Australia. Plenty of good people to be found here to help and motivate.

1 Like

Thanks guys! What part of Oz are you from prb?

1 Like

Hi Pete, I’m in Melbourne. Where about you?

1 Like

I’m in Buderim, on the Sunshine Coast. Thought if you were from somewhere around here we might meet up :nerd_face

1 Like

There’s a few active members in the community in the Brisbane area who might be interested in getting together.

1 Like

Peter, welcome to the community. Happy to hear you are enjoying the strumming course. You’ll find a lot of songs on this website to practice your strumming. Hint - even if you think you are beyond grade one, don’t forget to try some of the Grade 1 songs. Justin puts some more advanced strumming in most of the songs after teaching with the grade 1 simple strum pattern.

1 Like

Hi, welcome Peter. It is great that you’re finding the strumming course useful. I have been thinking about getting that too :slightly_smiling_face:. Have loads of fun exploring all the things in JustinGuitar. All the best.

1 Like

Thanks guys, that’s a good tip SteveL. I’ll definitely be looking at the simple songs first. Swashata, I think you would get a lot out of the strumming course. I’ve been playing a while, but it has hit all the right buttons for me.

2 Likes

Ok good, I’ll keep my eyes open for someone close by.

1 Like

Hi Peter, welcome. Good you found what you needed in the new strumming courses. Thinking that one for myself.

1 Like