Hello from Brian in Yorkshire

Hi Brian. Sixty-five year old Michael here, an American born in Prestwick when my father was stationed at the former US Air Force base. I liked your closing line about feeling happy in the Justin Guitar world. I think we all share that feeling. Enjoy!

Hello Brian and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Welcome, Brian! There’s a lot of great stuff to be listened to, read, and learned here! It’s great to be part of a community where people can express themselves musically in such a supportive environment.

Hi Brian, welcome to the community. I also have a preference for singer-songwriters and so I enjoy the song lessons from Justins website. Don’t assume that the Grade 1, 2 and 3 songs will not be challenging enough. Justin usually starts easy, but sometimes adds Intermediate versions of the song later in those beginning level song lessons. Have fun and I look forward to hearing you play some of those songs.

HI Brian, I forgot to mention that I am 68 and it took me a while to learn that I couldn’t copy music and video directly to the website. Through the help of others on the site I eventually learned about copying my phone videos to YouTube and my audio files to SoundCloud and copying the link to my website post. There are people in the community that will be glad to give you help if needed.

1 Like

Hello Brian. Welcome to JustinGuitar and the Community. The Community is large, as is the website. If you need any help with a lesson specific question or with any general guitar learning question then do not hesitate to ask. There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justin’s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.
Just ask if you need anything.
Cheers :slight_smile:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.

Hi Brian, welcome. Good your health has improved and now you have the opportunity to further develop your guitar skills. Have fun.