Hello from Lee in Australia. Why did it take me so long to find this forum?!?

Probably not, but some seem more gifted than others. Cheers buddy.

1 Like

Hi Lee, nice to have you here after all that time you’ve already spent in Justin’s “guitarverse”. Wish you lots of fun!

1 Like

Hi Lee. Welcome to the community looks like you have loads of experience to share and pass on.
So glad you decided to post and say hi. :+1:
A

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Lee! :slight_smile:

It’s never to late to enter this party, glad you did! :smiley: Great you also start up writing songs yourself and together with mates - good fun! :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to hearing more from you (by glimpsing through new topics I saw I don’t have to wait too long :rofl:)

Cheers - Lisa

1 Like

Welcome Lee,
I’m sure you’ll be right at home here,.
Cheers
Ruaridh

1 Like

Hello Lee.
Welcome (at last) to JustinGuitar and the Community. There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justin’s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.
Just ask if you need anything else.
Cheers :slight_smile:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.

1 Like

Hi Lee,
Welcome here and I wish you lot`s of playing and a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome Amanda

2 Likes

Thank you Roger

1 Like

Hello Lee! Welcome on board! I look foward to hear more of you and your ladies :guitar::blush::guitar::blush:
Greetings from Italy,
Silvia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Lee,

Nice to meet you. I thought I might have record for longest time to post since joining (approx 4 years) but you have knocked me out of the park. :cricket_bat_and_ball: :slightly_smiling_face:
Seeing your username, possibly your next post could be on

Best wishes,
Alan

2 Likes

Welcome Lee. This is a great site. I lurk a lot, but have learned loads. I went from beginner to writing an original song and Justin’s resources helped me more than anyone elses :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Silvia. Everyone has been very welcoming.

1 Like

Nice to meet you Alan. Good idea on the a post on my name. I have two, Knee Wobbler as used here, the other is Thurra Web Loner. But you’ll be disappointed on how I got them. Cheers mate.

2 Likes

Thank you Carl. Look forward to seeing you in the community.

2 Likes

Hey Lee
Great to meet you :slight_smile:
Welcome from another Aussie :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Lee, welcome. Good your guitar journey have taken you to play in amateur bands. I can identify with the feeling of not being a “natural guitarist” that I would describe as learning anything new can take me eons and countless practice hours, but at the end the satisfaction of being able to do it is priceless. Enjoy your recoding/producing adventure.

Hello Lee and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Glad you have made the jump to come and introduce yourself.

1 Like

Hi Lee, welcome to the community.

1 Like

Welcome Lee! Great to have you on board in the forum (especially after having been a JG member for quite some time!), it sounds as though you have much knowledge and experience to share. Looking forward to hearing more from you. All the best :guitar: :+1:
Cheers,
Jeff

1 Like