Hello from Poland!

Hi there! I have been playing guitar for a couple of years - unfortunately I got stuck on a few songs and play them over and over again (especially Smells Like Teen spirit… shame on me xD). Anyway, I started Justin guitar course, and this was a kind of wake up pill. I feel I’m a lower-intermediate guitar player at best, but I keep going! I think my greatest weakness is reluctance to play in front of, and with other people (jaming etc.), because of stage fright and self-doubt.- I guess like everyone :wink: Maybe in the future we will be able to meet somewhere around the Europe and jam together?

1 Like

Welcome, lg. Follow the grades and as you go I suggest making recordings, quick and easy with a modern mobile phone is fine, and share in #record-yourself-progress-performance:audio-video-of-you-playing. That’ll help you both to learn, improve, and build confidence through the feedback and encouragement you’ll receive.

Later you can take another step and join the Community OM. Coincidently we are hosting one today, check it out in #community-open-mic-events:community-open-mics

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to the community, great to hear from you. My mother was born in Silesia. Look forward to hearing more from you.

1 Like

Hi Ig,
Welcome and i wish you all the fun possible :sunglasses:
and listen carefully to David :smiley: :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Wow, good to know that! I admit that at the beginning I completely skipped the community part, but I feel it’s time to catch up. Thanks! :smiley:

Hello Ig and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Ahhhh, yes, that pesky stage fright.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to JG…just enjoy, I am sure you will… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the community. Getting stuck is a common issue, playing a small number of songs and not breaking out beyond that is also a common issue. Being in a rut and not knowing how to get out and take new steps in learning and guitar … many folk here have been in that position. You will find a friendly, supportive and encouraging set of people here so look around and join in. Cheers, Richard.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hej witam kolegę rodaka! Z jakich rejonów pochodzisz? Ja siedzę w UK a pochodzę z okolic Kołobrzegu.

Community is a great place to be and if you ever feel lost give us all a shout :wink: Pozdrawiam!

1 Like

Siemaneczko i pozdrawiam z Łódzkiego :wink: