Hello I’m Jonathan from Texas

I always wanted to play guitar but let life get in the way I’m in my early 30’s now and decided to finally learn I found this site when searching ways to learn guitar at home as my schedule is kind of hectic it would be hard to fit lessons in the normal business hours I’ve been at this for a month now and I am having loads of fun for those interested I’m learning on a jasmine s35-u got it from work as a five year anniversary gift I’m enjoying it so far well thanks for letting me ramble on y’all have a great day

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Jonathan

1 Like

Hey Jonathan, welcome to the forum. When I started I only played 15 minutes a day. It became a habit after a short while. And once I mastered a song or two it became fun and doing for longer was easy for me. Look forward to hearing more from you.

2 Likes

Welcome Jonathan! Fun is what it’s all about :slight_smile:
There’s plenty of advice and support through the community here so keep in touch and let us know how you go! :+1: :guitar:

1 Like

Hi Jonathan,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Hello Jonathan, and a warm welcome to the community :hugs:.

How cool is that :star_struck:?!
Great gift :+1:. I wish you lots of fun with it :smiley:.

1 Like

Hi Jonathan,
Welcome to the forum. Like you I am a newbie but I really do feel part of the community 'cos everyone is so friendly. Enjoy yourself it’s a great bunch of people in here

2 Likes

Welcome Jonathan,
You’ve landed in just the right place for your guitar and musical journey, so hope you have a real blast here with this community from around the world
cheers
Ruaridh

1 Like

Thanks

It’s was super cool I’d have liked a smaller guitar than a dreadnought but it was free so can’t complain plus I’ve had my eye on a nice parlor guitar for not too bad a price but just waiting till I get further stuck into this new world of guitar to pull the trigger on getting it

1 Like

Hi Jonathan, welcome to the community.

Welcome, Jonathan. We look forward to hearing more from you. Enjoy!

Welcome Jonathan. You have come to the right place for learning on your own time. Happy Playing!

Hi Jonathon, welcome onboard.
:sunglasses:

Hi Jonathan
welcome to the community :slight_smile:
You are in a great place for learning guitar!
Have a great day :sunflower:

Welcome, Jonathan. I just visited Texas. Glad you could join us.

Welcome from a fellow Texan, Jonathan! Enjoy your guitar journey. I started mine in my mid-50s. Needed a retirement hobby that was cheaper than golf. I’m also way better at guitar now than I would be at golf :wink: