Help sponsor the JG Community Open Mic Zoom license!

Hi Jk, please sign me up for 10$.

3 Likes

Put me down. Happy to chip in.

3 Likes

Thanks @Helen0609 and @Willsie01, DM sent

2 Likes

Count me in as well please! 10 AUD

3 Likes

@jkahn

I’m in. :+1:

3 Likes

Happy to donate but don’t have a PayPal account.

3 Likes

Thanks @JasonBuk and @Stuartw I’ve sent you the link.

@glpguitar for some reason I can’t send you a DM, I think because your profile is private?

3 Likes

Thanks for all the donations folks, really appreciate your generosity.

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Put me in for $10 AUS please.

3 Likes

Like @Stuartw I don’t have PayPal send me the link and I will see what I can sort out.
Michael

3 Likes

You’re all amazing.
I know JK is going to send some simple step-by-step for the best means of sending.
If you do not have Paypal then no worries, there is no doubting the target will be reached by those who do.

2 Likes

Thank you @Malz, DM sent. @Richard_close2u I also got your donation, thanks.

Thank you also @MAT1953, however with that it looks like we’ve met our fundraising goal from the people that have pledged already so I haven’t sent a DM.

There are a handful of people that would not have seen their DM yet, so when they’ve used the link we will have hit our target. That was in around 15 hours, amazing.

Here are all the pledges and donations so far: Justin Guitar Community Open Mic Zoom License Donation Tracker - Google Drive (Also linked from the top post).

5 Likes

Ahh… i was late
To the show :see_no_evil: would like to chip in JK… send me a link if you need more… you should have a budget for some red wine too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

So kind Trond to think of my happiness like that :wine_glass::guitar: :beach_umbrella:
:rofl:

Don’t worry about being late, tonnes of people missed out but we know you love the JG community and the open mics!

2 Likes

:rofl:
Let me know if there some additional funds needed and im in :+1:

3 Likes

All we need from you… is to take your daughter’s strat, record yourself shredding some awesome riffs and upload it to AVOYP! :rofl:

5 Likes

I didn’t expect anything other than that this would be oversubscribed in a few hours :sunglasses: :clap:

Greetings,

3 Likes

Hehehe… not sure you will see me rip solos anytime soon on an electric. But she is really coming along. I seriously dont get any connection to electric guitars, really tried. But no…
might throw out an AVOYP on her one day though :grin:

4 Likes

One more time, we see the tangible evidence of what makes this Community simply the best, better than all the rest (no, that is not a not-so-subtle clue as to my next OM song).

Thanks to everybody.

We have taken this step for a reasons as highlighted. We will continue to discuss this with Justin, and agree the most appropriate means to enable what has now become an institution.

See you at the next OM!

5 Likes

I can’t wait to hear you channel some Tina, David! :joy:

4 Likes